View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 02:39 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post
after the flash i notice that the task manager doesn't stay open unless something is runnning... dunno if that is how its supposed to be...

also the phone froze up a few times during install... the screen alignment part turned white and i had to guess where to tap...

and in the call it froze up as well... im going to flash dance tho hope that fixes things...

album works good... but the even older version where the right bar went away was even faster and looked better what happened to that version?
Task Manager-yeah, we've kinda figured this out but nrgz Twitter confirms it:
"For you guys using 28005, the Xperia task manager doesn't like to display on the homescreen, UNLESS you have an app running already "
Even still-it sometimes takes another tap to stay open and it really doesnt like Opera, almost always crashes if that is the only thing open. still playing wtih it

During boot the Align screen can go white-have seen it before-you can guess your way through or do a SR, that usually takes care of it. If your taps seem off, after boot up you can always re-align it. Start/SettingsSystem/Screen

Havent seen any in call freezing THAT may indicate a Flashdance is in order.

Dunno about the album, considering its stable I'm happy.