View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 02:44 PM
netengineer
PPCGeeks Regular

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post
after the flash i notice that the task manager doesn't stay open unless something is runnning... dunno if that is how its supposed to be...

also the phone froze up a few times during install... the screen alignment part turned white and i had to guess where to tap...

and in the call it froze up as well... im going to flash dance tho hope that fixes things...

album works good... but the even older version where the right bar went away was even faster and looked better what happened to that version?
I think that is the way it is supposed to be as far as the task manager. I can sometimes get it to stay open with an app running and then other times (even with an app running) it closes right away. Wonder if someone has a reg edit.

Does anyone have an upload fix for Facebook that works with this album? I like the way the album works and I want to click on a pic and upload it directly. I don't really care for the HTC_Album_+SocialNetworksEngine.cab That album does not work as well.

Oh I am running the 28005 v 2.5. Thanks for the help
This post has been thanked 1 times.