PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 08:39 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Nice avatar, you like close ups or something? hahahaha
Anyway, I am still amazed at some of these repeated questions. And even more amazing is winmo is always nice enough to help!!!!
Thanks.
I do believe in the power of The Search. This issue is a wee bit tricky to find and since it's not a cab I figured I'd help out a bit.
This thread is huge and while searching is important even Threefaces couldnt find something once-that gave me some perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesosparkle View Post
Thanks dude, this is a lifesaver. Funny thing though - when I copied those files over, I didn't get a prompt to overwrite anything. I did a quick file search on my device for those files total commander couldn't find anything other than what I put in there, and what existed on the storage card. Ah, Data and Voice seems to be working fine, so I can't complain! I too also had no MMS/SMS sending functionality. Reading through this thread, trying the HTC Messaging disabler CAB worked a charm for that.

That's good to know though about the GSM/WCDMA settings. I just found it odd to see those network options available when we're clearly on a different network. Didn't know if this specific build of WinMo was for the GSM variants of this device. Obviously, it doesn't matter. Thanks again!
Odd that you didnt get prompted for the writeover, but it sounds like the settings did change so glad it worked out.
The build is for all carriers and along the way it gets set up for the specific ones. IMO, I chalk this issue up to one caused by the fact that nrgz doesnt have a TP and cooks it blind. If he cant see the menus he wont know they need to be changed.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:26 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post
hm 28004...guess I'm gonna get my pimp Start menu back after a day! I really need to stop being lazy and setup Sashimi.... 15 minutes you say Three Faces?
...15 minutes from bootloader to rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
It will be for sure?
...only if we believe. ...then, anything is possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
This just in Kanye wrote in Juicy's thread that NRG ROM is the best of all time.

LMAO!!
...I'm so glad someone else said it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalbluntman View Post
Energy is the Ringtone issue corrected in this newest rom??!? sorry dont have time to go through it all but it was one of the main reasons i had to leave your roms any input from anyone would be great!
I believe this is/will be addressed in the next jamming release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesosparkle View Post
Has anyone else noticed GSM settings under the phone options? Whats up with that, are there specific builds for CDMA and GSM? Because, correct me if I am wrong, but WCDMA is NOT "3G CDMA" like Verizon and Alltel.

would this have anything to do with the non-functional messaging, or the BSOD's? I have just found it rather peculiar that we'd have settings specifically for GSM...
Also should be addressed in the next release - but Winmo sent you the files you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Thanks.
I do believe in the power of The Search. This issue is a wee bit tricky to find and since it's not a cab I figured I'd help out a bit.
This thread is huge and while searching is important even Threefaces couldnt find something once-that gave me some perspective
...the noobs were right. The search doesn't work!

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 11-25-2009 at 12:17 PM. Reason: adding a file for later use.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (CDMA)

RalphTWaP is a n00b

Hi,

I'm having a problem with EnergyROM_21869_HERMAN_21.Nov.2009_StandardM2.5. The lower edge of the tachi dialer's call status screen is cut off.

The only posts I can find that are similar are from a much earlier build and I didn't see anyone posting a work around.

Any ideas?
Old 11-25-2009, 11:00 AM
ThreeFaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphTWaP View Post
Hi,

I'm having a problem with EnergyROM_21869_HERMAN_21.Nov.2009_StandardM2.5. The lower edge of the tachi dialer's call status screen is cut off.

The only posts I can find that are similar are from a much earlier build and I didn't see anyone posting a work around.

Any ideas?
Is this during a call? Like you initiate a call and then the "keypad" and "end call" buttons shift off the screen?

I have seen this, but not every time. I've also seen this "bug" when a call is coming in...the slide to answer buttons may be shifted below the screen. In those cases I use the physical keys to answer and end the call.

This work around doesn't help if you need access to the keypad though.

I don't know of a "fix", but know it should not be a problem in the next release.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

HELLLOO!!! sorry i have been away for so long, been swapped with work and school and my non-profit. but i have the whole week off.. time to get back and start flashing I want to get 2.5 stable ! hope to see the new build nrg was taking about yesterday show up today ! cant wait !

so what did i miss in the last 500 pages. let me guess, landscape does not work in 2.5, MMS wont work? freezing? that pretty much covers it? lol
Old 11-25-2009, 11:51 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
HELLLOO!!! sorry i have been away for so long, been swapped with work and school and my non-profit. but i have the whole week off.. time to get back and start flashing I want to get 2.5 stable ! hope to see the new build nrg was taking about yesterday show up today ! cant wait !

so what did i miss in the last 500 pages. let me guess, landscape does not work in 2.5, MMS wont work? freezing? that pretty much covers it? lol
you forgot ringones not workin........
Old 11-25-2009, 12:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

Imunalia is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to Imunalia

I tried searching but cant find how to get the SIP keyboard in Compact Qwerty, I get this sneaking feeling that the one installed may not be able to...however I also saw in the /windows/ folder the background image for the compact Qwerty. I am not an expert but If the background is there wouldn't the rest of it be... any help will be rewarded with digital cupcakes.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:11 PM
ThreeFaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post

We also covered the differences between 21864, 28003 and 90210, recommended a few flash dances, and held several tutorials on using the search feature. Ironically, our last big exchange was on the benefits of Sashimi...you JUST missed it.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA

PaulHilgeman is a n00b

I think I fixed the ringtone issue.

Change the ringtone to something you dont want in sense, then Disable Sense, Enable Titanium, press OK.

Go back into start/settings/Sounds&Notifications, CHANGE the ringtone to something else, preferably something you want.

Exit back out to titanium. Call yourself, Soft Reset, Disable titanium, enable sense, and then dont mess with anything in the sense sounds or windows sounds/notifications and it will continue to work just fine, volume adjustments are obviously OK.

This has worked for me on the Nov21st 21869 build since Nov 22nd. I wanted to give it a few days to make sure it kept working.

Last edited by PaulHilgeman; 11-25-2009 at 12:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulHilgeman View Post
I think I fixed the ringtone issue.

Change the ringtone to something you dont want in sense, then Disable Sense, Enable Titanium, press OK.

Go back into start/settings/Sounds&Notifications, CHANGE the ringtone to something else, preferably something you want.

Exit back out to titanium. Call yourself, Soft Reset, Disable titanium, enable sense, and then dont mess with anything in the sense sounds or windows sounds/notifications and it will continue to work just fine, volume adjustments are obviously OK.

This has worked for me on the Nov21st 21869 build since Nov 22nd. I wanted to give it a few days to make sure it kept working.
Congrats on your first post. We had documented this on the last builds as well, but unfortunately after a while it will cease to work. Great first post though.

ThreeFaces: It took me about 30 minutes to setup Sashimi, but I have yet to actually test it. There's a few programs I couldn't back up though. I wanted to backup the login settings for Sprint Navigation/TeleNav/Myspace/Facebook/Palringo 2 and I wanted Personalizer to be setup, but I think I can live without those and manually do them.

Last edited by M3shuggah; 11-25-2009 at 01:12 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro