PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 04:42 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twarren777 View Post
I did it yeeeaaaa. I had to learn how to format a memory card and purchase a reader.
Thanks for your help.
congrats!!!
Old 08-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecker View Post
ok.. so i have been flashing from my SD for a couple weeks now.. done it multiple times.

now when i hold down power+vol down it just enters boot loader and stays there. i have reformatted my card via card reader and from nueStorage, I have tried different custom roms... my nbh is in the root of the storage card and named RAPHIMG.nbh

I don't get it.. i give up. gonna have to go back to the pc method i guess.

once again, after the soft reset with vol down+power being held down, it just enters boot loader screen and does nothing else, no gray screen flash, no error message.. nothing.

i think this started happening after i flashed one of the 6.1 roms or nrg roms. not sure.

thanks for your help and time for doing this though.
Is it staying at the multicolored screen or the grey loading bar screen? try wiping out the name of the file and re-typing it in. If you have done it before, the only other thing I can think of is for some reason sd card encryption got activated on your phone.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

veo_ is keeping up the good workveo_ is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thanks!!

Worked like a charm!
Old 08-11-2009, 12:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

ecker is keeping up the good workecker is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
Is it staying at the multicolored screen or the grey loading bar screen? try wiping out the name of the file and re-typing it in. If you have done it before, the only other thing I can think of is for some reason sd card encryption got activated on your phone.
it is staying on the multicolor screen.. no gray screen flash or anything.

how do i check for card encryption? and how do i turn it off or stop it?

thanks again for everything man
Old 08-11-2009, 04:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Reliance

hellangelo is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to hellangelo Send a message via Skype™ to hellangelo

Amazing, it worked like a charm!

Last edited by hellangelo; 08-11-2009 at 04:12 AM. Reason: typo error!
Old 08-11-2009, 06:34 AM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecker View Post
it is staying on the multicolor screen.. no gray screen flash or anything.

how do i check for card encryption? and how do i turn it off or stop it?

thanks again for everything man
the best way is to take your card out of your phone and use a card reader or most computers nowadays can take full size sd cards so if you have a micro sd to sd converter that might work if you look at the files that way copy that nbh file to your desktop. Then look at the extension. you may have to go into tools>folderoptions>and uncheck the box that says hide extensions for known types. if you see a .menc that means the card is encrypted. If it is dont flash untill you go into you either turn off encryption, or transfer your files off your sd card with active sync or WMDC NOT disk transfer mode. if you don't you will lose your files forever.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: metro pcs

papidj is just getting started
Thumbs up Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

thak you guys, all information is superb.

This is because i could solve my problem http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...99#post1095199

thanks again.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:45 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

anybody have time to help me unlock? got the two files, one on main the other on sd thats fat32 but keep getting seurity unlocked screenb never unlocks.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
anybody have time to help me unlock? got the two files, one on main the other on sd thats fat32 but keep getting seurity unlocked screenb never unlocks.
i gotcha man. it always says security unlocked. you have to look at the spl version below that.
0.37.0000 = locked
0.37.cmonex = unlocked

Have you tried reformatting your card?

Last edited by razorloves; 08-16-2009 at 08:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:53 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
i gotcha man. it always says security unlocked. you have to look at the spl version below that.
0.37.0000 = locked
0.37.cmonex = unlocked

Have you tried reformatting your card?
yes, its fat32, ive done it a couple times to make sure, let me lok below security unlocked to see whats there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd