View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 06:34 AM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecker View Post
it is staying on the multicolor screen.. no gray screen flash or anything.

how do i check for card encryption? and how do i turn it off or stop it?

thanks again for everything man
the best way is to take your card out of your phone and use a card reader or most computers nowadays can take full size sd cards so if you have a micro sd to sd converter that might work if you look at the files that way copy that nbh file to your desktop. Then look at the extension. you may have to go into tools>folderoptions>and uncheck the box that says hide extensions for known types. if you see a .menc that means the card is encrypted. If it is dont flash untill you go into you either turn off encryption, or transfer your files off your sd card with active sync or WMDC NOT disk transfer mode. if you don't you will lose your files forever.