View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 04:53 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecker View Post
ok.. so i have been flashing from my SD for a couple weeks now.. done it multiple times.

now when i hold down power+vol down it just enters boot loader and stays there. i have reformatted my card via card reader and from nueStorage, I have tried different custom roms... my nbh is in the root of the storage card and named RAPHIMG.nbh

I don't get it.. i give up. gonna have to go back to the pc method i guess.

once again, after the soft reset with vol down+power being held down, it just enters boot loader screen and does nothing else, no gray screen flash, no error message.. nothing.

i think this started happening after i flashed one of the 6.1 roms or nrg roms. not sure.

thanks for your help and time for doing this though.
Is it staying at the multicolored screen or the grey loading bar screen? try wiping out the name of the file and re-typing it in. If you have done it before, the only other thing I can think of is for some reason sd card encryption got activated on your phone.