PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 05:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
i extracted the SSPL zip to My Device and then extracted UNLOCKER zip to freshly formatted sd card (all through total commander). then i run the SSPL exe and then the tri-color screen pops up and stays there no CMONEX.
dang...that sounds exactly like the problem darren was havin. This program right here is what i always suggest to people in your spot and it usually fixes the problem. It fixed darrens problem too. Just format the card with this and it should work fine http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pag...geManager.aspx

and make sure your RAPHIMG.nbh file is in the root of your mem card and not in any folders.

Last edited by razorloves; 08-16-2009 at 05:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

SUCCESS!!! thanks worked like a charm. shulda known nue made something waaaaaay better than what i bought
Old 08-16-2009, 05:34 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
SUCCESS!!! thanks worked like a charm. shulda known neu made something waaaaaay better than what i bought
yea...his stuff is top notch. glad i could help you and darren out.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:52 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

just to be clear you were formatting it with total commander?
Old 08-16-2009, 06:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
just to be clear you were formatting it with total commander?
i was using softwinter storage tools...i didnt know TC had that capability...btw thank you very much for this info cornelious ive been computerless since the t-pro came out and now i can FINALLY flash some new stuff! quick q though can you flash radios the same way?
Old 08-16-2009, 06:56 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I didn't think it had it either which what why I was confused. ill add that that program doesn't work for formatting your sd card. Glad your up and running now.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:34 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

I followed the steps from firs post.When I run .exe,it enters the bootloader and not asking to press the power botton...Then I pressed power+volume+soft reset and now spl-0.25 changed to spl-0.37
The full text on the screen looks like this:
RAPH8000
SPL-0.37.0000
MicroP-Hermann (LED) v0C85
MicroP-Hermann (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20
Is it unlocked for custom ROMs?
I cant wait to cook something out for my new toy
Old 08-19-2009, 05:51 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I followed the steps from firs post.When I run .exe,it enters the bootloader and not asking to press the power botton...Then I pressed power+volume+soft reset and now spl-0.25 changed to spl-0.37
The full text on the screen looks like this:
RAPH8000
SPL-0.37.0000
MicroP-Hermann (LED) v0C85
MicroP-Hermann (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20
Is it unlocked for custom ROMs?
I cant wait to cook something out for my new toy
0.37.0000 = locked
0.37.cmonex = unlocked

is the RAPHIMG.nbh on the root of your mem card? is memcard formated to FAT32? Try reformatting it.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Dang...whats up with 0.25 thing,why is it changed to 0.37
Old 08-19-2009, 06:02 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Dang...whats up with 0.25 thing,why is it changed to 0.37
the ssplmanual.exe file that you ran temporarily loads the spl .25. The .37 is the stock spl that comes on your phone

Last edited by razorloves; 08-19-2009 at 06:06 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd