PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 09:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 24] JUICY 7 - Build 090424H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMD View Post
I installed the latest build not long ago, restored my data using PIM Backup, Setup Windows live and Yahoo to check every 2 hrs. That's it, nothing else, now it appears the Data Connection never disconnects (you know the two arrows icon). Any thoughts, or is it me?
This might be a dialer issue but is most likely the new icon s in the dll. Juicy's gonna have to weigh in on a possible reason... he made it lol.
If it is the dialer,it is why devs @ xda are offering quite a latge cash prize to the person who can port the Topaz phone canvas.
It just reminds me of the frustrating ppckitchen issues with the diff Titan dialers (still much love&respect to guru).

In the same but opposite line of questioning, A few programs I have won't ever autoconnect.
Specifically: resco ftp (disconnects in the middle of browsing ftp folders or even downloading and it's active not pasv), facebook, beejive, and a couple others.
Is there a (dcd) Sprint Carrier cab for the touch pro? The one I found was for the Mogul/Titan and it screws up a few things like user agent strings.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:03 PM
xSD
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EViO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

xSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuff

Any screenshots? How would everyone who is using it define the speed of the Rhodium Manila?
Old 04-24-2009, 10:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
This might be a dialer issue but is most likely the new icon s in the dll. Juicy's gonna have to weigh in on a possible reason... he made it lol.
If it is the dialer,it is why devs @ xda are offering quite a latge cash prize to the person who can port the Topaz phone canvas.
It just reminds me of the frustrating ppckitchen issues with the diff Titan dialers (still much love&respect to guru).

In the same but opposite line of questioning, A few programs I have won't ever autoconnect.
Specifically: resco ftp (disconnects in the middle of browsing ftp folders or even downloading and it's active not pasv), facebook, beejive, and a couple others.
Is there a (dcd) Sprint Carrier cab for the touch pro? The one I found was for the Mogul/Titan and it screws up a few things like user agent strings.
this is the one i use
Attached Files
File Type: cab dcd Sprint Carrier 20090109.cab (1.71 MB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

dividebyzero is just getting started

Anyone have any ideas of why my laptop can see my touch pro and it can see what services the touch pro offers (dial up and active sync only though). Everything seems normal from the laptop end.

Now on the touch pro, there's no errors or anything. Bluetooth starts up and everything but when i go to search for devices, nothing appears even though i'm sitting at my laptop with the phone so it's not a distance issue.

I tried with and without authentication key, nothing.

It will find and connect to my jabra headset but when i press the button it beeps once but the recieved beep that tells me the phone is listening doesn't happen.

Anything I left out? Anything else to try? This is the first rom I've had this problem with but I'm assuming it's 6.5 in beta more than the rom itself. I did have mightrom 5 on here for a little bit and I think the bluetooth worked then but I switched because I wanted TF3D2 even though I'm not using that now so I guess I could go back to mightyrom but I'm tied of reflashing.

Thanks for any help you all can provide.

PS: Just as I hit send I went to turn off the jabra and it redialed the last number called. I tried to recreate it but nothing i said would register but it seemed to be holding the button down that did it.

AHHH Weird and driving me crazy.

Last edited by dividebyzero; 04-24-2009 at 10:30 PM. Reason: new
Old 04-24-2009, 10:32 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
If there's any interest, I'll work on a couple of Sashimi files that will install Opera, delete all the old ringers, and automatically replace them with the .wav ringers... Otherwise I'll probably just do it manually once and be done with it Anyone out there use Sashimi instead of UC?
Working on this right now. If someone could upload the opera .cab file that is in the Windows directory here for me, it would speed things up by about 15-20 minutes.

Edit: I'm stuck downloading the ROM right now, then have to flash it, grab the Opera cab, find the appropriate registry entries and change them to .wav instead of wma... Having the opera cab would eliminate a hard reset for me. Trying to make this as clean as possible.

Last edited by ShadowDrake; 04-24-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Mr_Beefy84532 is a n00b

I am having another problem. I have had this with all of Juicy's ROMs. When restoring my date with PIM, my contacts work fine. After a while, they start to show up as the phone number, and not as the name of the person. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

santino405 is keeping up the good worksantino405 is keeping up the good work

Hey JUICY could you enlighten me as to how you got the stock windows mobile 6.5 Task bar? I've been poking around trying to figure out how to do this to now avial. I dont use the HTC dialer so that wouldn't be too much of a loss to me, just to have those good looking icons. thanks Perhaps share the dll? it would be pretty helpfull.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
Working on this right now. If someone could upload the opera .cab file that is in the Windows directory here for me, it would speed things up by about 15-20 minutes.

Edit: I'm stuck downloading the ROM right now, then have to flash it, grab the Opera cab, find the appropriate registry entries and change them to .wav instead of wma... Having the opera cab would eliminate a hard reset for me. Trying to make this as clean as possible.
sorry im using 0423, different opera, or i would

but i do appreciate you doing this.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EPIC 4G

m4zt3r is a n00b

Opera will not work, even after a hard reset. Do I need to uninstall the version included and install a different version? I have tried turning off TF3D, still no success. It says "HTC Loading" then just goes back to the main screen. And it isn't running in task either.

Thank you for your help.

EDIT: Reinstalling now....

Last edited by m4zt3r; 04-24-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: metropcs

tosh1 is a n00b

Hey Juicy...I just want to say thanks for your hard work!!! I had Juicy 4.12 back in the day and sold my touch pro and then just flashed your 7.0 adn all I can say is

Just like you said...clean "PROFESSIONAL" and the icons are marvelous. I am sure everyone else is doing this now too, but man I am so excited for this. Everything I needed and nothing more.....

I just wanted to give you a little bit of recognition while I have time.

Keep up the great work once again!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development