PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 04:02 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Program Tab, Device/Screen Lock, Facebook/Album Picture Upload

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmerl View Post
Not successful. I have Alarm Master and would like to link the World Clock to Alarm Master (similar to G-Alarm, but I paid for it). Can someone please give me some direction to either the correct file to get G-Alarm to work or even better, how to get the World Clock properly mapped to another program?
The tool you're looking for is SSMaHo, which you can find here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493810

Just follow the instructions exactly, and you can map anything in Manila to any other program. Actually, the cabs which "replace the world clock with g-alarm" just install SSMaHo pre-configured

Enjoy! and good luck on your recovery
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JDub0820 is keeping up the good workJDub0820 is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

looking for some advice....I enjoy the features of TF3D and I love what Juicy has been able to do thus far and waiting for more, but I am having trouble finding a suitable build to tide me over until we get more "Juice". I use TF3D and I am not willing to sacrifice the functionality of the calling features (which I know is not Juicy's fault) which are issues in the last couple releases. I just tried 7_090424 for almost a week and have found that my phone has become very slow, so I am wondering what build anyone may recomend that would still leave the TF3D calling features working and yet optimize as much as possible? Any advice from others experiences would be appreciated.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

drewmerl is becoming a great contributor
JUICY 6 - Album 3.0 error, red/maroon screen, cannot view image, wallpaper

Good Morning,

I hope all are well and having a great weekend!

I've done failry well updating my TouchPRO to the standard I want sans some features. One issue that I am trying to resolve is that the album (3.0) turns into a red screen and you cannot select anything or exit from it, I have to push the home hardware button to get to a functional screen.

I have searched and found one link in another forum here (#1258 ). This requires a fix cooked into the ROM. Are there any other methods to correct this?

EDIT: I do know how to take a screen shot, see the attached images below. The album turns in to a nice calming red/maroon screen and becomes useless for selecting images.

Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen05.jpg (7.5 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen06.jpg (2.1 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by drewmerl; 05-09-2009 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Added Screenshots
Old 05-09-2009, 09:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I believe there's an HTCalbum database file that you have to delete, can't remember where I saw it.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

gimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to gimme5
Re: JUICY 6 - Album 3.0 error, red/maroon screen, cannot view image, wallpaper

Quote:
Good Morning,

I hope all are well and having a great weekend!

I've done failry well updating my TouchPRO to the standard I want sans some features. One issue that I am trying to resolve is that the album (3.0) turns into a red screen and you cannot select anything or exit from it, I have to push the home hardware button to get to a functional screen.

I have searched and found one link in another forum here (#1258 ). This requires a fix cooked into the ROM. Are there any other methods to correct this?

EDIT: I do know how to take a screen shot, see the attached images below. The album turns in to a nice calming red/maroon screen and becomes useless for selecting images.

Thank you.
Go into programs and open HTC album. Then you should be able to change your walpaper from TF3D. That worked for me when I encountered that problem.

MobileSpeedtest.com (yes, that's my site)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: JUICY 6 - Album 3.0 error, red/maroon screen, cannot view image, wallpaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme5 View Post
Go into programs and open HTC album. Then you should be able to change your walpaper from TF3D. That worked for me when I encountered that problem.
I went into Programs > Albums, saw that it was working in that aspect, left it open, hit the 'home' key and then went to settings and I was able to change the wallpaper, not a bad workaround as I don't change it that often.

I tried it multiple times and for the most part this fix is a 90% solution. There are times that the album will show multiples of the same image (3-4) when loading, but if I exit out of the album it goes away.

Overall not a bad workaround as I don't change it that often.

Thank you.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

JUICY 6 - Looking to create from an older build: lock screen.devic, Touch Flo contact

Quote:
Some updates:
  • Something similar to the WinMo 6.5 lock - simple, easy to use, and works better than the 6.1 with the sliding keyboard/stylus issue
The device lock works, but the erase/clear entry button is the added fucntionality I seek. Sometimes I might hit the wrong key or there is the dreaded lag and I have to clear the entire entry or try again. Of couse I do miss the slick lock interface of WinMo 6.5. I wonder what WinMo 7 will be like.
Quote:
  • A working version of the 'link profile' (updates and events) tab in the contacts section
This tab was included in the ROM, but has suddenly disappeared and now when I click on one of my 'favorites' via TF3D and go to their details TouchFLO restarts.

I was able to fix this by installing the '4-HTC New Contact Card'.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

eiheme22 is just getting started
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090406H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnguyen87 View Post
anyone have trouble while texting in landscape(keyboard out) the screen will just automatically switch back to portrait and to get it back to landscape you have close the keyboard back then slide it back out. Any fix for that? thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
yes I have this problem also
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidi3ladz View Post
Try disabling autorotate on Settings>GSensor. In TF3D2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
I go there but I don't see any autorotate option..... all I see is the screen to calibrate. Is there a different place?
I have searched the thread for the answer to this question and these are the best answers i could find. My screen will sometimes switch to portrait mode after I slide the keyboard out. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks
Old 05-09-2009, 01:30 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090406H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiheme22 View Post
I have searched the thread for the answer to this question and these are the best answers i could find. My screen will sometimes switch to portrait mode after I slide the keyboard out. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

Go to \HKCU\Software\HTC\HTCSensor\GSensor\ in the registry and change the value of the key AutoRotation to 0 instead of 1.
Hope this helps,

dwizzy130

Old 05-09-2009, 02:15 PM
RZO
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

RZO is a n00b

waiting for the new juicy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development