PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to gimme5
Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
It says Juicy X now instead of Juicy 7
Could we be looking forward to Juicy 8?
haha. I totally called that

Personally, I'm really looking forward to Juicy 10 or 11 with 100% functioning TF3D2 and Windows 7!!!

MobileSpeedtest.com (yes, that's my site)
Old 05-09-2009, 07:00 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
phew... so I've been struggling with some problems in my new kitchen for the past week and a half only to find out Vista had ****ed up the file indexing within the kitchen. I can't even begin to explain how much time I've wasted trying to resolve this issue.

Rest assured, I can focus on the good stuff now.

I'm working on something special for Manila and not quite sure if it will pan out, but it would be exclusive to this ROM.
"Juicy X" I like that name
Old 05-09-2009, 07:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

shayandaman is a n00b

SOoooo when is the expected release date
Old 05-09-2009, 07:19 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayandaman View Post
SOoooo when is the expected release date

when he is good and ready... so shhhhh! lol

Old 05-10-2009, 12:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=490587
http://www.everythingdiamond.info/do...l%20wizard.cab

Thats what I could find for ya. Don't forget to search xda... thats where alot of software development happens as well.
awesome bro thanks alot for the trouble man i am happy today thanks again !!
Old 05-10-2009, 01:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

drewmerl is becoming a great contributor
Re: World Clock to G-Alarm cab fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
Here are a couple of cabs to redirect the World Clock for this newer version of Manila.

One will route it to G-Alarm and the other will open the Windows default Alarm setting.

----------------------------
If you have another app you would like to open let me know and I'll try and make a cab.
Does anyone know if I should install g-alarm first followed by this cab or will this cab install both with the necessary routing?

Thank you.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:17 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: World Clock to G-Alarm cab fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmerl View Post
Does anyone know if I should install g-alarm first followed by this cab or will this cab install both with the necessary routing?

Thank you.

Install Galarm first. Then the patch.

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:02 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

any way you would share your OEM for the HTC's ezinput2.0? you are the only one that seems to have a working copy without key mapping problems.
Thanks.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Has anyone been having problems with pOutlook syncing to Gmail? I flashed the latest build and haven't been able to get e-mail working since.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

eiheme22 is just getting started

I installed tsowen's taskbar 6v3.1...and everything work fine except for the "service signal" icon, no bars show up. It looks like I have no signal, but when i click the taskbar to see new notifications etc. it says I have full signal. I even tried installing the "lite" version of the taskbar and I have the same problem. Is this just me? Or does anyone know of a solution.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development