PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 08:11 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
actually in a CDMA section all ROMS posted works only with CDMA,
Yea true, but the ROM could be designed for a certain carrier. Using the Tellus 3G icon and such.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I believe he made a commitment to build a DIAMOND ROM so I believe he is devoting some time to that..... there is a possiblity that I might be incorrect...

Last edited by Nygel; 05-06-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

syaoran68 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by syaoran68 View Post
ok i have to post this cause i cant seem to find the issue. i'm using juicy 5 and i've tried all the fixes and it still doesnt work. basically when i try to set custom music for my ringtone it reverts back to the default. i've tried full mp3s and even ones that are trimmed by the mp3 trimmer. i've tried converting them into .wav files and it still doesnt work. it wont accept the option and not play. basically as soon as a press ok with my custom selection the processing wheel will come up for a second or 2 and the ringtone will default back to the stock one and if i try to change it again it does the same. i've tried setting it to other ringtones included in the rom and that works fine. it just pertains to custom mp3s. thanks for the info!
lol totally cant believe i'm quoting my own post. lol just wondering if anyone had a chance to figure it out. i can even upload a video if people want to see exactly what is happening to my phone when i try to set it to a mp3. thanks for the help. as you can see i'm quite tired of the default ringtones thats why.
Sprint Touch Pro2 - brand new
ProjectAndroid 2.1 ASOP
Old 05-06-2009, 10:09 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
lol totally cant believe i'm quoting my own post. lol just wondering if anyone had a chance to figure it out. i can even upload a video if people want to see exactly what is happening to my phone when i try to set it to a mp3. thanks for the help. as you can see i'm quite tired of the default ringtones thats why.
upgrade to J6?
Old 05-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
- put it as a wav file into \windows\rings
- change it using tf3d, NOT winmo

if it doesn't work, upgrade to 7, lol. another issue it could be is a bad flash - i've had a similar problem where every time i clicked the ok button in sounds and notifications or in the phone settings, it'd give me an error and it'd never exit/change. if that's the case, just reflash then hard reset.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
I believe he made a commitment to build a DIAMOND ROM so I believe he is devoting some time to that..... there is a possiblity that I might be incorrect...
you are indeed correct.

The reason I'm not posting much on here is because I'm hard at work.

Big things coming.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

relic419 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
you are indeed correct.

Big things coming.
Good to hear. I've decided to just stick with your roms from this point on. No time to be a flashing junkie anymore (at least too busy for now), so as you can imagine I'm definitely anticipating your next release. Keep up the good work!
Old 05-07-2009, 02:07 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
you are indeed correct.

Big things coming.
Sorry to bug you while you're hard at work but I was just wondering if you have an ETA on the 0905XXH build?
P.s. I love your ROMs, I always seem to end up flashing back to them after trying others, non compare.

dwizzy130

Old 05-07-2009, 10:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc TP2

mike99 is just getting started
Remove programs

Sorry guys if this has been answered. I searched this thread but did not find the answer.

Just switched to Juicy 7 ROM. So far works great. I was wondering if there is a way to remove built-in programs. For example, I do not care for MSN money, facebook, and TF3D. Is there a way to erase them from ROM.

Thanks in advance.

Mike
Old 05-07-2009, 11:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Remove programs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike99 View Post
Sorry guys if this has been answered. I searched this thread but did not find the answer.

Just switched to Juicy 7 ROM. So far works great. I was wondering if there is a way to remove built-in programs. For example, I do not care for MSN money, facebook, and TF3D. Is there a way to erase them from ROM.

Thanks in advance.

Mike
You can delete the shortcuts from \Windows\Start Menu\Programs

Then at least you won't see them.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development