PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 06:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo, TP2, Mogul
Carrier: SpRinT SpeeD!

BiG JeW is keeping up the good workBiG JeW is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BiG JeW Send a message via Skype™ to BiG JeW
Re: [ROM] [Apr 24] JUICY 7 - Build 090424H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffgong4 View Post
thanks a ton!!

no worries bro... glad i could help.

Old 04-24-2009, 06:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtcawirtz View Post
I have to goto another ROM. I have had too many calls never even ring or show up on my phone with this ROM. I love the way it runs but I am a business professional and can't afford to not get calls. Thanks for all your work Juicy.
a few pages back i posted a link to download for all the ringers in wav format that work on the phone. stay JUICY!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:25 PM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

RMD is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMD View Post
I installed the latest build not long ago, restored my data using PIM Backup, Setup Windows live and Yahoo to check every 2 hrs. That's it, nothing else, now it appears the Data Connection never disconnects (you know the two arrows icon). Any thoughts, or is it me?
Looks to me like QuickGPS is the reason, and the icon won't launch the program either.

You'll be back!!!

Last edited by RMD; 04-24-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Armani G is just getting started

ok everything is great on this rom BUT one thing, I hope there is an easy way to fix this it would be great! lol is there any way JUST to go back to the old Texting threaded screen I really hate this Touch Pro 2 text screen I think this should be left out and only used in the new Touch Pro 2 device because the screen is bigger! I think our screens are to small. So if there is any way just go back to the old texting screen that would be great everything eles on this rom is working great better then the other 6.5 roms i have tried!
Old 04-24-2009, 06:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

dividebyzero is just getting started
Talking Re: [ROM] [Apr 24] JUICY 7 - Build 090424H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Almost everything works great so far.

With the new update posted last night quickgps now works and bluetooth is working better but can't find my computer but my computer can find the TouchPro. Weird. Haven't tried with a handsfree device yet or without authorization key. Maybe that could be the issue.

I like having WM6.5 and TF3D2 running together. Gives me options. I'm torn but I may just like the 6.5 better than touchflo. The real test will be if the titanium weather plugin works the way i want it to or not. It basically comes down to customization. I can more or less get the new home screen to look the way i want it easier than touchflo (rebooting everytime you want to change a theme sucks).

There have been some display issues with the pop up menus with some programs but I think that's between them and the new version of WM and will probably be fixed once 6.5 is official.

Anyway, thanks for the work and I just wanted to contribute to the bluetooth discussion. I know how annoying one little hickup can be when you're a perfectionist. I have no doubt it's either something I'm doing wrong or will be fixed within the week.

Oh, and I haven't had any keyboard lag or ringtone corruption but then again, I moved them to my SD card and it's usually on vibrate anyway.

Thanks again!

EDIT: As soon as I either listened to an mp3 with windows media or after I tried to set a music mp3 (something I've always been able to do with the stock file manager and right clicking) I got the ringtone corruption issue. Hope that helps diagnose it.

Last edited by dividebyzero; 04-24-2009 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Update
Old 04-24-2009, 06:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

dividebyzero is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armani G View Post
ok everything is great on this rom BUT one thing, I hope there is an easy way to fix this it would be great! lol is there any way JUST to go back to the old Texting threaded screen I really hate this Touch Pro 2 text screen I think this should be left out and only used in the new Touch Pro 2 device because the screen is bigger! I think our screens are to small. So if there is any way just go back to the old texting screen that would be great everything eles on this rom is working great better then the other 6.5 roms i have tried!
Are you talking about the Touchflo screen or the new one that comes with 6.5 (i forget the name right now)? I'm not really seeing this problem. I don't care for the email envelope thing but that's just me and when I open my inbox there's usually a lot more than just one email to process.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is anybody having issues with the new ROM running slow?? The phone will just freeze up for a sec. Also, my screen will look like it's off but not really. I'll press the power button to turn it off but it will dim but won't turn off, it goes black but isn't off.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Armani G is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dividebyzero View Post
Are you talking about the Touchflo screen or the new one that comes with 6.5 (i forget the name right now)? I'm not really seeing this problem. I don't care for the email envelope thing but that's just me and when I open my inbox there's usually a lot more than just one email to process.
I am talking about the new Touch Flow texting page when you reply to a text
Old 04-24-2009, 07:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

nitroshot is keeping up the good worknitroshot is keeping up the good work

Anyone notice the menu on the music tab on tf3d to set shuffle and repeat no longer works on the newest version?
Old 04-24-2009, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TPro2

Briz600 is becoming a great contributor

Nice rom Thanks . One question has anyone ever come accross a fix for that incomming call glitch with htc dialer ?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development