View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 06:43 PM
dividebyzero
N00b

dividebyzero is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: [ROM] [Apr 24] JUICY 7 - Build 090424H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Almost everything works great so far.

With the new update posted last night quickgps now works and bluetooth is working better but can't find my computer but my computer can find the TouchPro. Weird. Haven't tried with a handsfree device yet or without authorization key. Maybe that could be the issue.

I like having WM6.5 and TF3D2 running together. Gives me options. I'm torn but I may just like the 6.5 better than touchflo. The real test will be if the titanium weather plugin works the way i want it to or not. It basically comes down to customization. I can more or less get the new home screen to look the way i want it easier than touchflo (rebooting everytime you want to change a theme sucks).

There have been some display issues with the pop up menus with some programs but I think that's between them and the new version of WM and will probably be fixed once 6.5 is official.

Anyway, thanks for the work and I just wanted to contribute to the bluetooth discussion. I know how annoying one little hickup can be when you're a perfectionist. I have no doubt it's either something I'm doing wrong or will be fixed within the week.

Oh, and I haven't had any keyboard lag or ringtone corruption but then again, I moved them to my SD card and it's usually on vibrate anyway.

Thanks again!

EDIT: As soon as I either listened to an mp3 with windows media or after I tried to set a music mp3 (something I've always been able to do with the stock file manager and right clicking) I got the ringtone corruption issue. Hope that helps diagnose it.

Last edited by dividebyzero; 04-24-2009 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Update