View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 10:15 PM
nate.spangler
Halfway to VIP Status

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 24] JUICY 7 - Build 090424H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
This might be a dialer issue but is most likely the new icon s in the dll. Juicy's gonna have to weigh in on a possible reason... he made it lol.
If it is the dialer,it is why devs @ xda are offering quite a latge cash prize to the person who can port the Topaz phone canvas.
It just reminds me of the frustrating ppckitchen issues with the diff Titan dialers (still much love&respect to guru).

In the same but opposite line of questioning, A few programs I have won't ever autoconnect.
Specifically: resco ftp (disconnects in the middle of browsing ftp folders or even downloading and it's active not pasv), facebook, beejive, and a couple others.
Is there a (dcd) Sprint Carrier cab for the touch pro? The one I found was for the Mogul/Titan and it screws up a few things like user agent strings.
this is the one i use
Attached Files
File Type: cab dcd Sprint Carrier 20090109.cab (1.71 MB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.