View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 10:27 PM
dividebyzero
N00b

dividebyzero is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 24] JUICY 7 - Build 090424H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Anyone have any ideas of why my laptop can see my touch pro and it can see what services the touch pro offers (dial up and active sync only though). Everything seems normal from the laptop end.

Now on the touch pro, there's no errors or anything. Bluetooth starts up and everything but when i go to search for devices, nothing appears even though i'm sitting at my laptop with the phone so it's not a distance issue.

I tried with and without authentication key, nothing.

It will find and connect to my jabra headset but when i press the button it beeps once but the recieved beep that tells me the phone is listening doesn't happen.

Anything I left out? Anything else to try? This is the first rom I've had this problem with but I'm assuming it's 6.5 in beta more than the rom itself. I did have mightrom 5 on here for a little bit and I think the bluetooth worked then but I switched because I wanted TF3D2 even though I'm not using that now so I guess I could go back to mightyrom but I'm tied of reflashing.

Thanks for any help you all can provide.

PS: Just as I hit send I went to turn off the jabra and it redialed the last number called. I tried to recreate it but nothing i said would register but it seemed to be holding the button down that did it.

AHHH Weird and driving me crazy.

Last edited by dividebyzero; 04-24-2009 at 10:30 PM. Reason: new