PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 02:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

PPCGeeks4ME is keeping up the good workPPCGeeks4ME is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Hi,

I just flashed 06.09.09 and installed Opera 9.7 Beta. It works great, but the "launch Internet browser" link in TF3D doesn't work. How can I fix this?

I'm sure it's somewhere in this topic, but the search won't let me search for "9.7," which makes it a bit difficult to find.

Also, is there a way to make the zoom ring work again?

Thanks!

Last edited by PPCGeeks4ME; 06-23-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:54 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
Ok thanks...From the tests I see this is the best 6.5 rom out...Does this have the slide lock screen that comes with 6.5...?
The slide lock is part of 6.5 so yes it comes with it.
Hope that helps
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

Just a couple more questions before I decide to flash...Does this have slide to answer or something similiar when the phone rings?...And also does G-Alarm,Sprint Navigation, and Windows Live Search work on this rom..And the PPC Geeks App..?...LoL...I really want to try 6.5...Thanks...
Old 06-23-2009, 05:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencat View Post
These are WM6.5 Roms. The 6.9.09 is the latest release. There is a full version and a lite version. May 24th is an older release.
Thanks for that.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

x1ggy is a n00b

is it possible within Mighty ROM 5 to alphabetize the Start Menu?
Old 06-23-2009, 08:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Nex-tech Wireless

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff

Ok, just flashed Mighty5 (my first custom ROM ) and everything seems to be working ok, except my computer no longer detects my phone for active sync. It does detect it, I can acess files, etc. I tried removing the "Enable faster connection" (or something like that) under settings>conenction>USB to PC, but it made no difference.

Also, my computer was trying to use my phone as a network connection. I used NOData to shut it off for now, is there any otherway to prevent that from happening?

I've tried looking but can't seem to find anything.

Thanks!
Old 06-23-2009, 08:39 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
Just a couple more questions before I decide to flash...Does this have slide to answer or something similiar when the phone rings?...And also does G-Alarm,Sprint Navigation, and Windows Live Search work on this rom..And the PPC Geeks App..?...LoL...I really want to try 6.5...Thanks...
This has S2A cooked in and the stock lock screen has its own version of S2A. sometimes they conflict so i would disable the phone skin or live with it.
G-Alarm = Works
Sprint Nav = Works
W Live Search = never use it but noone said it didn't work so it must.
PPC App = partial work. No scroll bars but hibby knows that and its in his thread. general incompatibilty with 6.5 no Mighty

ENJOY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Ok, just flashed Mighty5 (my first custom ROM ) and everything seems to be working ok, except my computer no longer detects my phone for active sync. It does detect it, I can acess files, etc. I tried removing the "Enable faster connection" (or something like that) under settings>conenction>USB to PC, but it made no difference.

Also, my computer was trying to use my phone as a network connection. I used NOData to shut it off for now, is there any otherway to prevent that from happening?

I've tried looking but can't seem to find anything.

Thanks!
Sounds like its trying to do Internet sharing!
Open up app while connected to your computer and click disconnect. then close app. Also, did you do hardreset?

ALSO check start/settings/connetions/usbtopc and make sure its not auto set to start internet sharing or usb drive mode.

Hope that helps. Let me know.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordyt View Post

Sounds like its trying to do Internet sharing!
Open up app while connected to your computer and click disconnect. then close app. Also, did you do hardreset?

ALSO check start/settings/connetions/usbtopc and make sure its not auto set to start internet sharing or usb drive mode.

Hope that helps. Let me know.
Got the Internet sharing disabled, used NoData to shut it down, was hoping to remove it.

Tried hard reseting, stil the same. Under connections>usb to pc I have it set to active sync and I have it ask each time, so when I plugged it in I verified it.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Old 06-23-2009, 09:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

OK, no idea what I did, but all the sudden it is working! Thanks!
Old 06-23-2009, 10:13 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
OK, no idea what I did, but all the sudden it is working! Thanks!
Glad you got it
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development