PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 03:25 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

So apparently I cant upload to server so, the files im sure are in the files section of this thread.... you need showocoopera.cab for th opera plugin for titanium, the showocoweather4.2.cab then ya need the titanium weather zip. file...... your gonna wanna turn off titanium, install the opera cab, then the weather cab, then unzip the weather zip to programfiles/weather (where its saved) and soft reset....If ya cant find the files pm me and ill email them... good luck
Old 06-22-2009, 04:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond
Carrier: Sprint

har226 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Does anyone have the cab file for the flashlight that comes with this rom... I tried searching but the one I found is not the same one and I really like this one???? and I am currently trying out the silence/ mighty rom
Old 06-22-2009, 04:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

commonplace is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to commonplace Send a message via AIM to commonplace Send a message via Yahoo to commonplace

Any fix for the SMS app freezing up when you try to close it? I know there's a few of us at least that have this issue, even after hard resets and no third-party app installs. It doesn't always do it (for me) but when it does, it's terrible. I've had to wait several minutes for the phone to un-freeze when I try to close out of my text messages.

If there's no fix, does anyone know if it's specific to this ROM? I love this ROM but I'm willing to try something else if it doesn't have this issue.

/Kevin
Old 06-22-2009, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

wow its really quiet here i guess everyone is over at the silence mighty rom lol
Old 06-22-2009, 08:55 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
Does anyone have the cab file for the flashlight that comes with this rom... I tried searching but the one I found is not the same one and I really like this one???? and I am currently trying out the silence/ mighty rom
Here you are:
http://www.pc-swat.com/Downloads/Cabs/hTorch_v3.2.cab

Quote:
wow its really quiet here i guess everyone is over at the silence mighty rom lol
I still check in here every now and then...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:26 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by commonplace View Post
Any fix for the SMS app freezing up when you try to close it? I know there's a few of us at least that have this issue, even after hard resets and no third-party app installs. It doesn't always do it (for me) but when it does, it's terrible. I've had to wait several minutes for the phone to un-freeze when I try to close out of my text messages.

If there's no fix, does anyone know if it's specific to this ROM? I love this ROM but I'm willing to try something else if it doesn't have this issue.

/Kevin

i havent seen a fix for this anywhere...from what ive noticed this only occurs when i have 25 or more text in my inbox...once i clear out my texts im good to go...hope that helps a little
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

digitard is just getting started

Quote:
Nah,
I'm not really interested in going back to 6.1. I'm enjoying 6.5 for now.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitard View Post
Nah,
I'm not really interested in going back to 6.1. I'm enjoying 6.5 for now.
Same here. I tried the Mighty Silence ROM, and while it appeared to be rock solid, I really missed the UI enhancements & the updated PIE in the Mighty 5 ROM and flashed back.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:09 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Thanks hit...
Ill take a shoot at this tonite, Im not home right now. But thanks for providing a path to the solution...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
So apparently I cant upload to server so, the files im sure are in the files section of this thread.... you need showocoopera.cab for th opera plugin for titanium, the showocoweather4.2.cab then ya need the titanium weather zip. file...... your gonna wanna turn off titanium, install the opera cab, then the weather cab, then unzip the weather zip to programfiles/weather (where its saved) and soft reset....If ya cant find the files pm me and ill email them... good luck
Thanks hit...

Ill look in the attachment files of this thread when I get home...
When you say turn off titanium...you mean uncheck windows default in todays screen setting...before install these two .cabs and unzipping and replacing the weather file...

But all in all these steps look simple enough...If I need help Ill take you up on that PM...
Old 06-23-2009, 01:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

JonaDiaper is a n00b

wait i dont get it, which one is the newer one?

this is 5 but the other one is 4... but its more updated?

which one's better?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development