View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 08:39 PM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
Just a couple more questions before I decide to flash...Does this have slide to answer or something similiar when the phone rings?...And also does G-Alarm,Sprint Navigation, and Windows Live Search work on this rom..And the PPC Geeks App..?...LoL...I really want to try 6.5...Thanks...
This has S2A cooked in and the stock lock screen has its own version of S2A. sometimes they conflict so i would disable the phone skin or live with it.
G-Alarm = Works
Sprint Nav = Works
W Live Search = never use it but noone said it didn't work so it must.
PPC App = partial work. No scroll bars but hibby knows that and its in his thread. general incompatibilty with 6.5 no Mighty

ENJOY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Ok, just flashed Mighty5 (my first custom ROM ) and everything seems to be working ok, except my computer no longer detects my phone for active sync. It does detect it, I can acess files, etc. I tried removing the "Enable faster connection" (or something like that) under settings>conenction>USB to PC, but it made no difference.

Also, my computer was trying to use my phone as a network connection. I used NOData to shut it off for now, is there any otherway to prevent that from happening?

I've tried looking but can't seem to find anything.

Thanks!
Sounds like its trying to do Internet sharing!
Open up app while connected to your computer and click disconnect. then close app. Also, did you do hardreset?

ALSO check start/settings/connetions/usbtopc and make sure its not auto set to start internet sharing or usb drive mode.

Hope that helps. Let me know.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.