PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 01:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipharet View Post
So guys with the recent new radios, which have been found to work the best overall. I go back and forth between 1.11 and 1.04 telus.
i'm running the new alltel and like it.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-14-2009, 02:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cheezeit is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolioDisgracias View Post
Hey, I just read in the Diamond forum that there is gonna be a Mighty Indagroove rom soon. Will there be one for touch pro too? When where and how?
I don't see how that has to do with a chevy and jeep
Taken from mighty's site:

This release is only for the HTC Touch Diamond. There are no plans for making this available for the Touch Pro. Some details of the release are that it’s Windows Mobile 6.1, HD Manila, and a bunch of useful applications.

So, I guess we won't be getting this on the TP
Old 07-14-2009, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon (frmr Alltel)

garyr2548 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
you try going back to the old lock screen, go to settings/lock and change to classic, that will disable s2u2 and maybe that will help ya.
Ok, in response to your reply, I di not have S2u2, I was referrinf to the slide to answer screen that pops up when a call comes in. So I cheked anyhow and my seetings are on classic for the lock program.

*** Well, it happened again. I left the phone unattended for about 30 minutes and when I went back to get it, it was frozen up AGAIN! 3 lock ups in two days, very annoying. I tried everything to get it to work but the screen was frozen with no response to any touch, the sleep button, or opening the kepboard. So i hit soft reset with the stylus and the darn thing did a total hard reset. So with that I am abandoning mightyrom6 and going back to reborn. At least I wont have to keep redoing everything. Please let me know is you know a potential source of the problem. My applications are listed back two pages, nothing fancy, just some common stuff.

ANY help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Gary
Old 07-14-2009, 02:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

is anyone else having issues with their camera? I cant take photos on burst mode or sport mode. I tried diamond tweak but didnt help... Answers???

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 07-14-2009, 02:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: alltel/vzw

Ron M is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Ron M

hello all ..realy need some help please ...ive flashed to mr6 and all was great other than some small bugs ...i tried to install the black and white RA. icon and i think i did it wrong beacuse it didnt show up at all so i went to delete it but it gave some error message ,so i left it alone and just did a hardreset. when it was rebooting i got a call,i think ,the lights were flashing but no ringing. after cell finished rebooting i had a voice mail that was tagged with the same time i was rebooting .. after that my tp. has been going crazy droping calls 5 to 6 sec. into calls and more probs. please help thanx
Old 07-14-2009, 03:42 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipharet View Post
So guys with the recent new radios, which have been found to work the best overall. I go back and forth between 1.11 and 1.04 telus.
so far telus 1.04 is the best for me... going to try the new ALLTEL and c how that works out

Last edited by dro; 07-14-2009 at 03:45 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:59 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyr2548 View Post
Ok, in response to your reply, I di not have S2u2, I was referrinf to the slide to answer screen that pops up when a call comes in. So I cheked anyhow and my seetings are on classic for the lock program.

*** Well, it happened again. I left the phone unattended for about 30 minutes and when I went back to get it, it was frozen up AGAIN! 3 lock ups in two days, very annoying. I tried everything to get it to work but the screen was frozen with no response to any touch, the sleep button, or opening the kepboard. So i hit soft reset with the stylus and the darn thing did a total hard reset. So with that I am abandoning mightyrom6 and going back to reborn. At least I wont have to keep redoing everything. Please let me know is you know a potential source of the problem. My applications are listed back two pages, nothing fancy, just some common stuff.

Gary

i had that issue a few times...issue was resolved after reflash...u may have had a bad flash...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:08 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
is anyone else having issues with their camera? I cant take photos on burst mode or sport mode. I tried diamond tweak but didnt help... Answers???
Im sure there other ways, but I do this with every rom cause I love these modes...... Get a registry editor. go Hklm/software/htc/camera now find p6,p8 and p9 and click on each to change enable to 1 from 0... This will give all other modes back....
Old 07-14-2009, 04:13 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyr2548 View Post

Gary
shoot, didnt read that part, my bad.... Yea that sounds like a real annoying issue, thats partly why im back on MR5 waiting for a Updated MR6, For Me a Reflash helped that issue (although i still ha dothers) I think it was Mentioned above but Im just stating a reflash worked for me, if not still, try stock then Mr6 and maybe thatll help...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

vumpler is becoming a great contributor

I just disable the dialer. More free memory and no issue at all! Love it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development