View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 04:13 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyr2548 View Post
Ok, in response to your reply, I di not have S2u2, I was referrinf to the slide to answer screen that pops up when a call comes in. So I cheked anyhow and my seetings are on classic for the lock program.

*** Well, it happened again. I left the phone unattended for about 30 minutes and when I went back to get it, it was frozen up AGAIN! 3 lock ups in two days, very annoying. I tried everything to get it to work but the screen was frozen with no response to any touch, the sleep button, or opening the kepboard. So i hit soft reset with the stylus and the darn thing did a total hard reset. So with that I am abandoning mightyrom6 and going back to reborn. At least I wont have to keep redoing everything. Please let me know is you know a potential source of the problem. My applications are listed back two pages, nothing fancy, just some common stuff.

ANY help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Gary
shoot, didnt read that part, my bad.... Yea that sounds like a real annoying issue, thats partly why im back on MR5 waiting for a Updated MR6, For Me a Reflash helped that issue (although i still ha dothers) I think it was Mentioned above but Im just stating a reflash worked for me, if not still, try stock then Mr6 and maybe thatll help...