View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 03:59 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyr2548 View Post
Ok, in response to your reply, I di not have S2u2, I was referrinf to the slide to answer screen that pops up when a call comes in. So I cheked anyhow and my seetings are on classic for the lock program.

*** Well, it happened again. I left the phone unattended for about 30 minutes and when I went back to get it, it was frozen up AGAIN! 3 lock ups in two days, very annoying. I tried everything to get it to work but the screen was frozen with no response to any touch, the sleep button, or opening the kepboard. So i hit soft reset with the stylus and the darn thing did a total hard reset. So with that I am abandoning mightyrom6 and going back to reborn. At least I wont have to keep redoing everything. Please let me know is you know a potential source of the problem. My applications are listed back two pages, nothing fancy, just some common stuff.

ANY help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Gary

i had that issue a few times...issue was resolved after reflash...u may have had a bad flash...