PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 07:04 PM
j_j
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

j_j is keeping up the good workj_j is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Hey mighty, I like the roms you cook, Hey mighty, if I could I would be you, your the one and only cook, with the one and only taste, know how to cook a rom and make it grrreat! Mighty Rom is more than good, it's grrreat! (I would have to say this release with that PCTEK suggestion has kept me from flashing back to 6.1)
Old 06-09-2009, 07:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Any way to get the TP2 calender in this rom ?
Old 06-09-2009, 08:08 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

i'm having a huge problem with onscreen keyboard lag with this rom. it takes forever to write a single word. everytime i type it, i have to hit the screen like 3 times. this is after installing the mighty keyboard. whats up with this release lacking keyboards?
Old 06-09-2009, 08:20 PM
j_j
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
i'm having a huge problem with onscreen keyboard lag with this rom. it takes forever to write a single word. everytime i type it, i have to hit the screen like 3 times. this is after installing the mighty keyboard. whats up with this release lacking keyboards?
you get to choose your favorite, mighty left it out cause of the many different personal prefrences in onscreen keyboard
Old 06-09-2009, 08:24 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Here's an alternative suggested by Mike if u wanna pay to get rid of the keyboard lag... download it here if your interested
Old 06-09-2009, 08:31 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

this problem is with the software keyboard, which is only seen in this release, not the hardware lag that we all experience. and yeah, i like the opportunity to install a keyboard that i want, but when i installed the one i use (the larger diamond keyboard), i get lag that makes it entirely impossible to use. its not just lag, its freezing, and having to hit the screen numerous times for them to register.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy_juice View Post
Sorry this is probably a real noobish question but here goes. I have MightyROM5 5.24.09_herman and I see that MightyROM5 6.9.09 came out today. If I flash will it upgrade or replace my existing rom. I already have 5.24.09 the way i like it with multiple cab installs and whatnot. I'd rather not start over. Secondly, is the new version much better than 5.24.09?
Learn how to use UC and after every time you flash it'll auto install your cabs, email accounts, etc.

Great ROM Mike text lag isn't as much as before so I can finally use MR5
Old 06-09-2009, 09:13 PM
j_j
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
this problem is with the software keyboard, which is only seen in this release, not the hardware lag that we all experience. and yeah, i like the opportunity to install a keyboard that i want, but when i installed the one i use (the larger diamond keyboard), i get lag that makes it entirely impossible to use. its not just lag, its freezing, and having to hit the screen numerous times for them to register.
OH lol, that sucks, I installed the western keyboard so i could have the sym key and i didn't get any ridiculous lag, in fact with that PCTEK suggestion it's almost gone... i don't type onscreen very often though but i didn't see any lag on it but i'm painfully slow typing onscreen
Old 06-09-2009, 09:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Learn how to use UC and after every time you flash it'll auto install your cabs, email accounts, etc.

Great ROM Mike text lag isn't as much as before so I can finally use MR5

I have a noob question what is uc. I'm in the same boat as the other guy I have like 25 different custom programs that I have to install and tweak to make everything work if this program could save 4 hours I would love to use. Where can i get this program thank you
Old 06-09-2009, 10:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
I have a noob question what is uc. I'm in the same boat as the other guy I have like 25 different custom programs that I have to install and tweak to make everything work if this program could save 4 hours I would love to use. Where can i get this program thank you
If a rom is UC compliant, like all of mighty's Rom's, then it can be setup to automatically install cabs and settings at the end of the flash process. Very similar to what sashimi does. Here's a good explanation of both http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=30
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development