PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 10:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Ok, I found out that the included opera does work. It was just set at some awful site for default. Once it was directed away from that site to a regular site, it worked fine. I did, however, uninstall it and try out the new beta 9.7. It whoops some serious butt. I am hooked. Battery life on this Rom is even better than than last one.

Last edited by buggerritt; 06-09-2009 at 10:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

MrTek is keeping up the good workMrTek is keeping up the good work
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

On the previous version of MightyRom5 I was able to set the Image Prefix format in the camera to be Data + Time.

In the latest release, the Prefix section under Advanced menu in Camera is grayed out and can't be changed.

Any idea how to re-enable?

Without the prefix, it overwrites any picture in the same folder since the prefix is reset to 1 every flash when writing to the Storage Card.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

imakshar is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Ok, I found out that the included opera does work. It was just set at some awful site for default. Once it was directed away from that site to a regular site, it worked fine. I did, however, uninstall it and try out the new beta 9.7. It whoops some serious butt. I am hooked. Battery life on this Rom is even better than than last one.
did you flash 6.9.09 or 6.9.09 Lite ?
Old 06-10-2009, 12:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by imakshar View Post
did you flash 6.9.09 or 6.9.09 Lite ?
I flashed the full Rom.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Keyone is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTek View Post
On the previous version of MightyRom5 I was able to set the Image Prefix format in the camera to be Data + Time.

In the latest release, the Prefix section under Advanced menu in Camera is grayed out and can't be changed.

Without the prefix, it overwrites any picture in the same folder since the prefix is reset to 1 every flash when writing to the Storage Card.
I don't know if there has been some sort of reg hack or not, but it's usually grayed out when you have it auto saved to Storage Card. If you select internal memory, it should be available again.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dragonpyro is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by techboss View Post
Did you do a hard reset or clear storage after installing the new ROM? It usually clears up issues that nobody else is reporting.
Worked!! But now I end up sending multiples of the same text message and its annoying the recipients. i sent a test to myself and the same message keeps repeating 10 times. Trying another hard reset.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

akastixx is keeping up the good workakastixx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTek View Post

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57800
Old 06-10-2009, 02:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

getimmaaw is just getting started

Sorry, I must have missed something. I seemed to have lost the ability to type a name while creating a new txt message, and have the number come out. Does this have to do with mighty removing the ezinput keyboard? how can i fix it?
Old 06-10-2009, 03:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by getimmaaw View Post
Sorry, I must have missed something. I seemed to have lost the ability to type a name while creating a new txt message, and have the number come out. Does this have to do with mighty removing the ezinput keyboard? how can i fix it?
correct. to fix that you can install one of the ezinput keyboards here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...87&postcount=6
Old 06-10-2009, 05:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Casiopeia E100,Sprint Apache,Sprint TP,TP2,EVO

housinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman73 View Post
Install one of the EZ inputs here

Thank you! Was having a hard time finding keyboard cabs. Anyone have a link to a list of keyboards maybe?

-housinit
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development