PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 10:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
I'm sorry. I should have explained further. I'm in the middle of testing the rom and installing stuff so I'm being quick. Ok click on start, settings, LOCK. It will load a screen. Click Prompt if phone is unused for, set it to 0 minutes. Then select your password and click ok. It will now lock when you turn the screen off or within 1 minute of you not doing anything. Also the default windows lock is a slide to lock... It mimmicks S2U2 and will show you notifications and everything.
That's awesome, I don't really like the password bit, but if I have to live with it I will. Any way around it?

Btw, you're right, the locking dealie is very well done.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Old 04-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonderthal View Post
So you can't receive with Arcsoft? Im using that now with the Merdin rom and I still can't get a pic message.
Go into your text messages, click menu, pic/video options, then servers, then click on SPRINT MMSC. Where it says connect using, make sure it says NETWORK. Don't use Internet.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch pro
Carrier: Verizon

MattMojo is just getting started
Lightbulb Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
Well yup I definitely see that lock, except you must hit it every single time you turn off the phone. slide to unlock was essentially automatic everytime.

I'll hit the thank button in a few, don't worry.

Any way to get slide to unlock to work?

There is an auto-lock app that will do want you want for the new windows lock feature --- but I tested it and it didn't work very well; The alternative I found was to set a simple pin on the lock settings and put the time-out to zero. Now everytime I turn the screen off it auto-locks.

Attached is the device lock app if you want to try it for yourself.
Attached Files
File Type: cab DeviceLock 1.1.CAB (68.4 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

JohnAD is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
Well flashing back to Sprint Rom didnt fix the splash screen.. crapppp

that is werid beacuse i changed radios and it didnt change the boot screen... i'll look through that thread... thanks!
Have you tried using the shipped exe?
Old 04-21-2009, 10:24 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Alltel

weasle is a n00b

I'm not having anyluck saving changes created with CHome Configurator. With the titanium customizer I was able to move things around, but any change with Chome Config, it just goes through the saving motion but nothing changes. Go back into the program and it's back the way it was before I started customizing. Anyone else having this problem?

The only thing I'm attempting to do with it is use the CLinks option to add a "peoples" tab that TF3D got me addicted to. It was working fine under the copper rom before.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

jamn424 is a n00b

Installed the ROM, awesome.

I got issues with a program I'm installing though. I installed SEVEN, the program that lets you push email to the phone.

During the setup process (after install), when it's identifying device, I get:

Critical Error - An unhandled exception occured. The application will terminate.

Has anyone gotten that before? Is it because of WM6.5?

The app support WM6 Pro.

So dont get why it's not working...

sorry if this is the wrong thread, but it happened after this ROM...
Old 04-21-2009, 10:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Bell Mobility

rkmoray is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to rkmoray Send a message via MSN to rkmoray

Do you know which registry setting or xml file is used for the titanium weather panel?
I have it set for Toronto, but I think that is not in canada, so I would need to modify it manually. Also, is there a panel for stocks in titanium anywhere?

Great ROM
Old 04-21-2009, 10:30 AM
Lurker

Neonderthal is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
I couldn't get one the second I walked out of the Sprint store! I tried this other software ( the one i posted ) and it works great. All pic messages go to your txt inbox rather than a seperate folder. It is just the way it should be. I get everyone of my pic messages too... sending works perfect too. No lag. I really don't know why Sprint ditched this style for the new crap. I don't even try to use any other mms software, this is it.

+1 for Arcsoft

EDIT.. I actually use this one.(attached).. didnt realize the version numbers were different.. it is zipped up, unzip and remove your other mms software and then install the cab...soft-reset. Done.
I'll give this one a shot because the new version still isn't working. Maybe I'll just get MightyRom and see how that works with the Pic Mail.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:30 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmoray View Post
Do you know which registry setting or xml file is used for the titanium weather panel?
I have it set for Toronto, but I think that is not in canada, so I would need to modify it manually. Also, is there a panel for stocks in titanium anywhere?

Great ROM
damn u live close to me lol!!
Old 04-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

st10524 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Hey guys, I updated the first page with WORKING links now.

Sorry for the hiccups lastnight.

Rico's server is only allowed 1000 concurrent connections and lastnight he exceeded that. 1000 downloads at the same time?!?!?!? crazy. Anyways they blocked access to the folder we had the rom in.

In any case it is now updated and we have two servers going to keep reliability up.

I would just like to say thank you for bringing down PPCGeeks & Rico's server lastnight Quite the memorable moment lol!!!

Anyways I hope everyone enjoys the rom now.

To the users who donated, thank you very very very mcuh! i never expected such a response! Thank you so much for showing your support in what I do.

For the users who didn't donate, no worries i never came into this project expecting money, so no worries

I hope to continue to bring you guys kick *** roms and bring down the server one again hehehe

Cheers!!!!
Mike and Rico, thanks for all the hard work and effort. I have been using Mighty Rom on both mine and my wife's phone. She just adores the Hello Kitty pink theme Just dropped you a tip in the jar.

Keep up the good word.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development