PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 04:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

tom108 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidus_k View Post
I use tsowentaskbar2 and it shows when data is active and not.
i installed this and several other bars. my data never goes dormant. and my battery life is showing such.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom108 View Post
i installed this and several other bars. my data never goes dormant. and my battery life is showing such.
No way you can tell battery life this quick. Also mike said the data isn't running. If it bothers you that bad, get Advanced Config, go to connections, and automatically shut off data after the pre-set number of minutes not used. That's the best option at this point.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
No way you can tell battery life this quick. Also mike said the data isn't running. If it bothers you that bad, get Advanced Config, go to connections, and automatically shut off data after the pre-set number of minutes not used. That's the best option at this point.
if you do this I think you dont get calls, texts or emails or something like that when data is open, so if ya surfing the web for a long time you wont recieve any of these till after your data is shut off. It messed with mine and ive read many others too, cause what it does is change the suspenderesume in your registry to ~gprs instead of #777 that you want. I wouldnt recomend it. If anyone has done this and there not recieving calls, texts or emails while having data open, get at me and ill tell ya the reg edit to change it back..........

Last edited by temperbad; 05-26-2009 at 06:26 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:59 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Mighty, I have a request. Ive been recieving alot of pms from people wanting to flash your roms using the sd method like in my unlock thread but they are confused by the fact that your roms are all exe packaged. Do you think it would be possibly to post a link with just the nbh file at least your each of your latest versions as they come out. maybe next to the exe link going forward?
Old 05-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

I haven't had a single problem flashing via ActiveSync. Radios, ROMs...they all flash perfectly, the first time, every time. I use my XP laptop.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

the exe can be extracted using winrar to get the nbh file.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work
Smile Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

[quote=DCLocal;934371]
Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post

I agree, I also use Sprite and it has worked flawlessly for me. And you can get the HTC Upgrade Special that includes Sprite Backup and Sprite Terminator (a remote locate/lock/wipe app) for $19; that's hard to beat.
I didn't notice the sale price until after you mentioned it. i msg'd customer service and they refunded me $10 and then gave me code and dl link for terminator. I am not sure if I will use terminator but I will use the $10 for sure. I thanked you on your post. Good looking out.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Block is becoming a great contributor

how can i upgrade to 21234 without deleting everything on my phone?
Old 05-26-2009, 10:23 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon(Alltel)

caramanis is just getting started

Anyone else having bluetooth issues with the latest ROM? I'm having trouble connecting to bluetooth devices reliably and when it does connect, I get a really staticky headset connection. Any ideas how to fix this?
Old 05-26-2009, 10:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
Mighty, I have a request. Ive been recieving alot of pms from people wanting to flash your roms using the sd method like in my unlock thread but they are confused by the fact that your roms are all exe packaged. Do you think it would be possibly to post a link with just the nbh file at least your each of your latest versions as they come out. maybe next to the exe link going forward?
Hey cornel it is quite simple. I've flashed multiple exe roms using the GREAT sd method. All I do is extract the exe file using winrar to a folder. Optional: I then use the pagepool changer to change the pagepool of file RUU_signed.nbh if needed. I then copy the RUU_signed.nbh to the sd card and rename it to raphimg.nbh and go from there.

I know that you probably already knew this but I thought that I'd help others who need it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development