View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 06:23 PM
temperbad
PPCGeeks Regular

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
No way you can tell battery life this quick. Also mike said the data isn't running. If it bothers you that bad, get Advanced Config, go to connections, and automatically shut off data after the pre-set number of minutes not used. That's the best option at this point.
if you do this I think you dont get calls, texts or emails or something like that when data is open, so if ya surfing the web for a long time you wont recieve any of these till after your data is shut off. It messed with mine and ive read many others too, cause what it does is change the suspenderesume in your registry to ~gprs instead of #777 that you want. I wouldnt recomend it. If anyone has done this and there not recieving calls, texts or emails while having data open, get at me and ill tell ya the reg edit to change it back..........

Last edited by temperbad; 05-26-2009 at 06:26 PM.