PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 11:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block View Post
how can i upgrade to 21234 without deleting everything on my phone?
You can't.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

ebuechler3 is keeping up the good workebuechler3 is keeping up the good work
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramanis View Post
Anyone else having bluetooth issues with the latest ROM? I'm having trouble connecting to bluetooth devices reliably and when it does connect, I get a really staticky headset connection. Any ideas how to fix this?
in the touchpro forum, on page 15, 5-20="THE GREATEST TP ADVANCEMENT EVER", there is a link to xda for the HTC 6.5 BLUETOOTH DRIVER. this works perfect with tcpmp, gsp player, nitrogen, windows media, etc.,etc... Ooh, and my bluetooth stereo headphones are motorokr s9hd........ i would have posted the link but i dont know how to do that. i hope this helps you!

=
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
You can't.
yes you can, use sprite back up, I made a copy of my set up 5-8-version and flashed the 5-24 version and ran the restore/back up of 5-8 and it works, takes 10 min after flashing to have it the exact same way ya had it before....
Old 05-27-2009, 12:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

CollegeKid is a n00b

Has anybody tried using the visual customizations lately? I've tried to change mine to red, using individual cabs because I want everything but the red wallpaper, and my menu's are all pink?! Everything else worked fine, but not the menus.

Any ideas?
Old 05-27-2009, 12:29 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

ok been doing a lot of reading and there's tons of helpful stuff on this rom (4.16) in here! I do have a couple questions that I couldn't find answers too (maybe I'm blind but there's a LOT of reading in this thread).

#1) The backlight dims automatically when I lock the device. I have it set in my power options to NOT dim backlight when device is locked, yet it still does. Any ideas on how to keep thie backlight from dimming when I lock the device?

#2) I'm running a verizon TP so it comes out of the box with very little available memory to run anything (usually at 75-80% in use right after a soft reset). This ROM has worked miracles for improving the speed of the phone!!! My question is that even when I close programs, throughout the day my available memory does not stay down. Earlier today it made it up to 98% in use, then I had to soft reset to clear it up. Is this just working its bugs out for the first couple days since flashing the ROM, or should I be doing something to keep it from getting up that high?

Thanks a TON for the info!
Old 05-27-2009, 12:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cj morin is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramanis View Post
Anyone else having bluetooth issues with the latest ROM? I'm having trouble connecting to bluetooth devices reliably and when it does connect, I get a really staticky headset connection. Any ideas how to fix this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebuechler3 View Post
in the touchpro forum, on page 15, 5-20="THE GREATEST TP ADVANCEMENT EVER", there is a link to xda for the HTC 6.5 BLUETOOTH DRIVER. this works perfect with tcpmp, gsp player, nitrogen, windows media, etc.,etc... Ooh, and my bluetooth stereo headphones are motorokr s9hd........ i would have posted the link but i dont know how to do that. i hope this helps you!
=
Here is the link to the thread here at ppc

and

Here is the link to the XDA thread

Last edited by cj morin; 05-27-2009 at 03:10 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

ebuechler3 is keeping up the good workebuechler3 is keeping up the good work

thanks for helping me out... i should've copied and pasted the links...duh!! i guess you learn something new every day! thanks again!

Last edited by ebuechler3; 05-27-2009 at 12:41 AM.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:39 AM
N00b

b_mendez77054 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
Hey cornel it is quite simple. I've flashed multiple exe roms using the GREAT sd method. All I do is extract the exe file using winrar to a folder. Optional: I then use the pagepool changer to change the pagepool of file RUU_signed.nbh if needed. I then copy the RUU_signed.nbh to the sd card and rename it to raphimg.nbh and go from there.

I know that you probably already knew this but I thought that I'd help others who need it.
out of the topic but where did you get those flying birds! that is aweosme someone need to create a them with those birds flying lol
Old 05-27-2009, 01:10 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
the exe can be extracted using winrar to get the nbh file.
yea I realise that, but some others don't
Old 05-27-2009, 01:30 AM
N00b

b_mendez77054 is a n00b
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejoshkim View Post
So how can I get Opera to replace the default IE & favorites in the Today Screen?

Thanks for the help.
some body answer this question
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development