View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 10:58 PM
esqueue
Halfway to VIP Status

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
Mighty, I have a request. Ive been recieving alot of pms from people wanting to flash your roms using the sd method like in my unlock thread but they are confused by the fact that your roms are all exe packaged. Do you think it would be possibly to post a link with just the nbh file at least your each of your latest versions as they come out. maybe next to the exe link going forward?
Hey cornel it is quite simple. I've flashed multiple exe roms using the GREAT sd method. All I do is extract the exe file using winrar to a folder. Optional: I then use the pagepool changer to change the pagepool of file RUU_signed.nbh if needed. I then copy the RUU_signed.nbh to the sd card and rename it to raphimg.nbh and go from there.

I know that you probably already knew this but I thought that I'd help others who need it.