PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 03:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (May 11, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.4 CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
THE ULTIMATE YOUTUBE VIDEO PLAYER FOR THE TP.... {NOW WITH VP6 CODECS, PLUS THE NEW LATEST H264.DLL FILE CODECS} TRULY THE BEST YOUTUBE VIDEO PLAYER ON THE MARKET FOR THE TP, OUT SHINES ALL OTHER PAY VIDEO PLAYERS FOR THE TP BY LIGHT YEARS, INCLUDING THE COREPLAYER AND THE KARONA PLAYER COMBINED, CAN'T TOUCH THIS, HAMMER TIME...!

NOTICE THE SETTINGS ICON, THE ALL PROGRAM GUIDE, ALL VIDEOS SELECTION SCROLL MASTER, HIGH QUALITY VIDEO OPTION BUILT IN, PLUS I ADDED THE ULTIMATE CODECS PACKAGE PLUS AND THEN SOME MORE, FASTFORWARD AND AUTO-select WITH BUILT IN QUICK CONNECT, TECHNOLOGY1 CONNECTION... YOU GET IT ALL, A TECH1, ULTIMATE JEDI KNIGHT
CLASS A1 COMPONENT, THE REAL DEAL FOR REAL, FOR REAL, YEAH......

Get it here in post #3 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=66876

JUST OVERWRITE THE CURRENT YOUTUBE PLAYER VERSION THAT CAME IN MERDIN"S ROM, THIS SHOULD FIX YOUR YOUTUBE PROBLEMS..
Unfortunately a lot of youtube problems stem from some of the core packages cooked into a ROM that may or not be fixable once the ROM is cooked. I'm sure merdin is aware of this, but the packages involved can be dshow, mhub, mhubvo, and full screen player. It has nothing to do with the youtube version or codecs it's using and even worse sometimes the problem is completely random.

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I got the same player on another ROm, it's working perfect, you got a ROM problem... I may have one one more fix...
Yea I know it works on others I had it on last rom version just does not work on 4.4 I will try the fix you posted.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Unfortunately a lot of youtube problems stem from some of the core packages cooked into a ROM that may or not be fixable once the ROM is cooked. I'm sure merdin is aware of this, but the packages involved can be dshow, mhub, mhubvo, and full screen player. It has nothing to do with the youtube version or codecs it's using and even worse sometimes the problem is completely random.
That is interesting. Thank you for the info I hit the button.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Try the YouTube Fix below, install to the main memory....!
That looks an awful lot like Mightymike's camera hotfix It's just a different version of the concurrence manager package. Maybe it will work for youtube, dunno.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: (May 11, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.4 CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH)UC

Looks like the fix in post #3442 works....
Old 05-11-2009, 04:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: (May 11, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.4 CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
That looks an awful lot like Mightymike's camera hotfix It's just a different version of the concurrence manager package. Maybe it will work for youtube, dunno.
Same as MightyMike YouTube fix but it works
Old 05-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Try the YouTube Fix below, install to the main memory....!
Bummer did not work. I will just wait patiently I am sure Merdin will have fixes.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:30 PM
.:DoWorkSon:.
Pocket PC: .:OD:.Incredible:.DroidX:.iPhone4:.ThunderBolt:.
Carrier: Verizon

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to GrandMasterB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPO22 View Post
My phone wont ring on an incoming call ... Ive tried the RING tones as well .. nothing rings ... please advise!
Same here no ringer sound shame too cause this rom is so tight!!
Old 05-11-2009, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BPO22 is just getting started

Hey guys, when you press Call Histoy on the front page does the Call History show up BLANK without any calls showing ????

Also, who else is having a problem with the Phone not ringing with ringtones???? Only the ALARM tones will sound if you put them as a ringer. Whats the Fix fellas ????

Also the Contacts are running EXTREMELY Buggy ... sometimes the #s show, sometimes nothign shows, sometimes crazy symbols show ...

Please advise !
Old 05-11-2009, 04:44 PM
.:DoWorkSon:.
Pocket PC: .:OD:.Incredible:.DroidX:.iPhone4:.ThunderBolt:.
Carrier: Verizon

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to GrandMasterB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPO22 View Post
Hey guys, when you press Call Histoy on the front page does the Call History show up BLANK without any calls showing ????

Also, who else is having a problem with the Phone not ringing with ringtones???? Only the ALARM tones will sound if you put them as a ringer. Whats the Fix fellas ????

Also the Contacts are running EXTREMELY Buggy ... sometimes the #s show, sometimes nothign shows, sometimes crazy symbols show ...

Please advise !
My call history is fine. Ringtones are screwy yes. My contacts are fine also except tapping the phone icon on your favorites no longer calls them , does nothing but tapping to message works fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development