PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jinzhen is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

When you go to the opera tab in the main screen, there is a link for youtube app (yay) and links for add a new push page, but I'm used to seeing my other favorites listed there instead...so when I click it, I see the list of my favorites in another screen, but it simply goes to the page and doesn't add it to the home screen. What's this push webpage and what's the point in having all these "add new push page" links if I can't populate them with my favorites instead?
Old 04-01-2009, 04:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

not sure what's happened but everything is dragging now. it barely texts. everytihng is so slow. i just don't know what happened. i've tried reflashing and hard resets. nothing. same results. i then flashed back to Sprint Stock and everything started working correctly. i then reflashed back to 4.1 manila 2 and the same stuff again. slow, dragging, hesitation on texting. geez. this worked perfected for several days and now this mess.

i'm downloading the lite version to check things out. if anyone has any suggestions about what's going on, please let me know.

thanks..

Edit. ok. reflashed with the Lite version. i'm having the same exact problem with texting. not wanting to load, barely working. i'm pulling my hair out.

Edit. ok. it's a keyboard problem. as long as i stay with the QWERTY keyboard, it working fine but as soon as i switch to the Compact QWERTY it starts freaking out. suggestions????

Last edited by DarkLord; 04-01-2009 at 04:54 PM. Reason: edit
Old 04-01-2009, 05:20 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
not sure what's happened but everything is dragging now. it barely texts. everytihng is so slow. i just don't know what happened. i've tried reflashing and hard resets. nothing. same results. i then flashed back to Sprint Stock and everything started working correctly. i then reflashed back to 4.1 manila 2 and the same stuff again. slow, dragging, hesitation on texting. geez. this worked perfected for several days and now this mess.

i'm downloading the lite version to check things out. if anyone has any suggestions about what's going on, please let me know.

thanks..

Edit. ok. reflashed with the Lite version. i'm having the same exact problem with texting. not wanting to load, barely working. i'm pulling my hair out.

Edit. ok. it's a keyboard problem. as long as i stay with the QWERTY keyboard, it working fine but as soon as i switch to the Compact QWERTY it starts freaking out. suggestions????
Wierd, if you can find a cab around hear try installing another keyboard it might fix the problem.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
When you go to the opera tab in the main screen, there is a link for youtube app (yay) and links for add a new push page, but I'm used to seeing my other favorites listed there instead...so when I click it, I see the list of my favorites in another screen, but it simply goes to the page and doesn't add it to the home screen. What's this push webpage and what's the point in having all these "add new push page" links if I can't populate them with my favorites instead?
Yea that tab is the acutal favorites its just not working properly yet with the new manila.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Wierd, if you can find a cab around hear try installing another keyboard it might fix the problem.
that's what i was thinking too. i'm already looking for one. thanks!!
Old 04-01-2009, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

blackbird69 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post

thanks..

I had same problems listed, the keyboard in use was Touchpal. After 2 hard resets, same outcome. Reflased to Silence.9 for now.

Last edited by blackbird69; 04-01-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

Merdin,
You need to get Juicy's TP2 keyboard it's so cool (unless you already have it in here) didnt switch 4.1 yet. But i keep switching back and forth (at work i need this phone to work correctly, then on weekends I can play around). But with TP2 keyboard, its great to use the on screen keyboard for basic stuff, i had hard time with the TP keyboard but this one is slightly larger.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

blackbird69 is just getting started

Do you all really think the keyboards are the cause for the issues being mentioned. It seems as thou it happens on different phones with different keyboards?
Edit: It can very well be the keyboard because no matter what keyb I select, even in SIP change, it results back to the small default keyboard upon soft reset?

Last edited by blackbird69; 04-01-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2 Energy CookieTab ROM Running FrOyO

jihadi is becoming a great contributor

Merdinh, I am totally digging WM 6.5!! I am running the BETA WM 6.5 and I LOVE the start munu, icons, EVERYTHING!! The only issue, if you can even call it that, is that you have to back out of alot of things rather that exiting by pressing the end call button or an x at the top right. Everything seems to work! No YouTube issues, no ringer issues, no internet issues (although I do like your Opera with the zoom bar more. A+++ ROM thus far!!
Old 04-01-2009, 09:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

Went ahead and dwnloaded 4.1, no issues so far, running very nice, didnt use the TP2 keyboard yet (need to find stuff to complain about). also The 3d battery is nice, but its hard to see the white TEXT on top of the Green icon. If the color could be changed it will be much more useful. I know it can't be my eyes

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development