PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 02:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
yes im using "stock" keyboard...id like a black full qwerty...thanks
take a look at this post. it has a LOT of keyboards in it. i'm using the one from the TP2. i'm not sure if all are compatible. i saw there was a posting a few posts back that someone using the version i had posted was having major problems after he installed it. so. keep that in mind when looking at these things.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59647
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

davidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good work
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Merdin, do you have the very first splash screen that is black and says "Touch Pro"? I flashed to another rom to test, but of course i flashed back to yours, but this other rom had a custom screen that yours did not over write.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:03 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

thank you. now if i could download cabs from ppc id be set..lol

anybody running batti successfully? it really slows down my pro when i load it

Help Me Help You
Old 04-03-2009, 03:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
im having sip issues. the keyboard goes to numbers and wont go back, even after soft reset
Shortly after I wrote that message last night I noticed that the data connection was off, then the wireless network lost it's key, once I put everything back, it started to work.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:18 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidzthe1 View Post
Merdin, do you have the very first splash screen that is black and says "Touch Pro"? I flashed to another rom to test, but of course i flashed back to yours, but this other rom had a custom screen that yours did not over write.
did you do a hard reset after you flashed? that usually solves a lot of issues
Old 04-03-2009, 03:24 PM
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidzthe1 View Post
i'm pretty sure this one is it. i had the same problem a while back and this is what i used.

you need to extract the file from the zip, copy to your SD card and put your TP on bootloader. it would automatically tell you what to do after that.

and remember, if you f- your phone up, don't find my house. and if it works ok, hit the Thanks button.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RAPHIMG.zip (4.5 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:25 PM
N00b

hawley is just getting started

Weres the link to the wm 6.5 looking rom
Old 04-03-2009, 03:26 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
did you do a hard reset after you flashed? that usually solves a lot of issues
if he has a different splash, that won't work.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:28 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
if he has a different splash, that won't work.
i thought it would...when you flash a rom, my assumption, was that it overwrote everything...and what it didnt overwrite would be solved by doing a hard reset right after flashing....but there i go assuming stuff
Old 04-03-2009, 03:33 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
i thought it would...when you flash a rom, my assumption, was that it overwrote everything...and what it didnt overwrite would be solved by doing a hard reset right after flashing....but there i go assuming stuff

i know i'm not going to explain this well because i don't totally understand it but...

if the rom you're flashing doesn't have it's own splash included, it will keep the one already in memory. and all the hard resets in the world won't let you go back to stock unless you flash back to stock splash.

someone that really knows what they're talking about on this, can i get a little help please? i was just winging it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development