PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 05:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

ahawke01 is keeping up the good workahawke01 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (May 11, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.4 CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH)UC

Great job and thanks for updating this ROM. I love the manila 6.1 red ROM that you put together. It is loaded with alot of goodies and it works really well.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Thanks for the feedback, i haven't experienced the ringer issue as of yet, and i received alot of calls today, but ill look into that, and also youtube.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bigballer1 is a n00b

Anyone using their TP with missing sync on a Mac? After I installed the syncing program on the TP and then synced, TF3D keeps restarting every 10 seconds or so. That basically makes TF3D unusable.

Where is the SPB mobile shell on this release? I want to try to see if that has the same problem, but I can't even find it!
Old 05-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bigballer1 is a n00b

Merdinh, thanks for another great release! I know you must put in a lot of work to make things happen. Plus all the time here answering all the questions. If you don't mind, I'd like to make a few suggestions. First, I think it would be good to keep things as stable as possible, by just rolling with the things that work. It seems like every release there are new problems that were fine before, and I'm wondering if they are the result of unnecessary changes. For example, like the icons on top of the screen (bluetooth, signal strength, battery, etc), don't need to be changed every time. In fact I really loved the icons in 4.2, and now I can't even tell if I'm accessing data, and the number of bars are next to impossible to make out.

Some people also have complained about the splash screen. I am hoping you will just get rid of it. The new windows mobile splash is cool with the XP like look.

We all really appreciate the hard work yo put into this, just a few suggestions to make life easier for everyone.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

heady4614 is keeping up the good workheady4614 is keeping up the good workheady4614 is keeping up the good work

I am also having the ringer issue.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

heady4614 is keeping up the good workheady4614 is keeping up the good workheady4614 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballer1 View Post
Merdinh, thanks for another great release! I know you must put in a lot of work to make things happen. Plus all the time here answering all the questions. If you don't mind, I'd like to make a few suggestions. First, I think it would be good to keep things as stable as possible, by just rolling with the things that work. It seems like every release there are new problems that were fine before, and I'm wondering if they are the result of unnecessary changes. For example, like the icons on top of the screen (bluetooth, signal strength, battery, etc), don't need to be changed every time. In fact I really loved the icons in 4.2, and now I can't even tell if I'm accessing data, and the number of bars are next to impossible to make out.

Some people also have complained about the splash screen. I am hoping you will just get rid of it. The new windows mobile splash is cool with the XP like look.

We all really appreciate the hard work yo put into this, just a few suggestions to make life easier for everyone.
The icons are not creating any issues he is using a cab file from Tsowen. As far as the changes there hasnt been any realy drastic changes in awhile most of the issues are reacurring from rom to rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballer1 View Post

The taskbar icons dont cause any problems, i just update them as new ones come out, and also about the start up screen, sorry but that doesnt change unless i deside to make a new one later on, thats like asking htc to change there boot screen, users can change that as they like, but i wont be making any changes to that.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work

trying to install step "3" XBmod_VGA... and I get this message "...could unsuccessfully installed because it does not have sufficient enough system permission" what am I doing incorrectly? YES, I did step 1 first.

Last edited by Blaqdymun; 05-11-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:41 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaqdymun View Post
trying to install step "3" XBmod_VGA... and I get this message "...could unsuccessfully installed because it does not have sufficient enough system permission" what am I doing incorrectly? YES, I did step 1 first.
you dont have to install manila, just check touchflo 3d in today settings its already on there.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Ok seems i have youtube working on my test, now dont you guys wish you just had that.

I'll release a new rom once i do more testing, probably tomorrow night if everything is well
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development