View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 07:26 PM
bigballer1
Lurker

bigballer1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (May 11, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.4 CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH)UC

Merdinh, thanks for another great release! I know you must put in a lot of work to make things happen. Plus all the time here answering all the questions. If you don't mind, I'd like to make a few suggestions. First, I think it would be good to keep things as stable as possible, by just rolling with the things that work. It seems like every release there are new problems that were fine before, and I'm wondering if they are the result of unnecessary changes. For example, like the icons on top of the screen (bluetooth, signal strength, battery, etc), don't need to be changed every time. In fact I really loved the icons in 4.2, and now I can't even tell if I'm accessing data, and the number of bars are next to impossible to make out.

Some people also have complained about the splash screen. I am hoping you will just get rid of it. The new windows mobile splash is cool with the XP like look.

We all really appreciate the hard work yo put into this, just a few suggestions to make life easier for everyone.