PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 03:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

josh90265 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

hey again,

My phone now has stopped working. I called my voicemail and I got an error message saying "your account is unauthorized to make calls to this phone number"....

Any help?
Old 06-06-2009, 10:46 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh90265 View Post
hey again,

My phone now has stopped working. I called my voicemail and I got an error message saying "your account is unauthorized to make calls to this phone number"....

Any help?
re-provision the phone.....
Old 06-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
hey again,

Any help?
Youll have to call sprint to get it reactivated.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

ptran504 is a n00b
Re: Error 67

Quote:
MerdinH,

Im getting the error 67 code with all the other things not working, i.e. internet, youtube, etc. I followed the instructions given in post #2, it restarted and I am still getting the same result.

Please let me know if you have any other advice to solve this.

Thanks again MerdinH for all the hard work you've put in.
Try the steps in here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=secret+hex

1 extra step that guy didnt have is:

SPI-MN HA
SPI-MN AAA

Put "4D2" as those 2 values. His steps didn't work for me until I put that in there.

I was without internet for 5 days until I did those. You can get your sprintpcs vision username/password from customer care. Some reps say they dont have i, but I believe if you go to technical support then you will have better luck. Good luck!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Error 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptran504 View Post
Try the steps in here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=secret+hex

1 extra step that guy didnt have is:

SPI-MN HA
SPI-MN AAA

Put "4D2" as those 2 values. His steps didn't work for me until I put that in there.

I was without internet for 5 days until I did those. You can get your sprintpcs vision username/password from customer care. Some reps say they dont have i, but I believe if you go to technical support then you will have better luck. Good luck!
thanks ill post this on the second post.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

CollegeKid is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
yeah what youll have to do is when your done flashing you go into start menu> Settings> system> About, and then post the # of mb's is shows on there, and ill know if it worked.
Memory shows 100.44 MB after flashing. Does that seem right? Because free memory is at 29mb with nothing running right after a soft reset... Damn you Verizon.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

hammerl8 is just getting started

what am i doing wrong? i hear all these people say this is the best rom for batt life, but i am not getting it. i flashed the rom a few days ago and have been looking for the improvements listed in this thread, but when i took my phone off the charger today it was at 100%. at 12pm it was at 60% and at 230pm 30%. i had to put it back on the charger. did i miss something i should have done to improve the batt life?
Old 06-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerl8 View Post
what am i doing wrong? i hear all these people say this is the best rom for batt life, but i am not getting it. i flashed the rom a few days ago and have been looking for the improvements listed in this thread, but when i took my phone off the charger today it was at 100%. at 12pm it was at 60% and at 230pm 30%. i had to put it back on the charger. did i miss something i should have done to improve the batt life?
have you installed any tweaks or cabs that change the look or configurations of the battery icon on the taskbar?
Old 06-06-2009, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

hammerl8 is just getting started

no nothing like that. and i had minimal usage today. maybe hv something to do with some of the screens freezing or being unresponsive. its almost like i didnt hrd reset after the flash. but i did.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:08 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerl8 View Post
no nothing like that. and i had minimal usage today. maybe hv something to do with some of the screens freezing or being unresponsive. its almost like i didnt hrd reset after the flash. but i did.
i would suggest try reflashing, and make sure your using the latest version.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development