PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 02:46 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (April 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.3 CE OS 5.2.21043(Build 21043 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
Merdin,

In switching from your 4-13 6.5 to the newest version, I've noticed that the taskbar icons are no longer customized. Which version of the icons did you have on the 4-13 and where can one get them? Also, will you be making a version of the rom without SPB? I've uninstalled it, but I get an error notification when I soft reset. Thanks! Awesome rom!
this thread contains wm6.5 taskbars
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65911
Old 04-26-2009, 02:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint evo

riironman is just getting started

i want to jump on the 6.5 but i use programs like sprint navigation , instant messaging (oz) and my favorite for the gym...C-ApiSRO and i thought alot of cabs that work on 6.1 dont work on 6.5.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Devilstrider is becoming a great contributor

I downloaded the lastest version of this rom. It does not have touch flo 3D in it. Also mobile shell is installed and i don't want that. Uninstalled it and now it keeps asking for it. What ever rom tech is showing in those pics is not this one. Its fast getting to text messages but thats because it does not have all the fancy stuff that some other roms have. So far I'm not impressed. Also its only slightly faster then some of the others but thats because it does not have all the eye candy they have. Whats up with the old school volume bars?
Old 04-26-2009, 02:56 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilstrider View Post
I downloaded the lastest version of this rom. It does not have touch flo 3D in it. Also mobile shell is installed and i don't want that. Uninstalled it and now it keeps asking for it. What ever rom tech is showing in those pics is not this one. Its fast getting to text messages but thats because it does not have all the fancy stuff that some other roms have. So far I'm not impressed. Also its only slightly faster then some of the others but thats because it does not have all the eye candy they have. Whats up with the old school volume bars?
Its stated that there is no touchflo 3d in it and you have to install it if you want to use it, make sure you have mobile shell unchecked in today settings, volume controll is regular windows controll that comes with 6.5 version causes less issues, dont like the custimizations there are many other great roms on the board.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: (April 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.3 CE OS 5.2.21043(Build 21043 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
You are correct, they are two different ROM version, I'm in accord with you, the mobile shell is not my cup of tea either, the user interface looks beautiful.....{lol}
Old 04-26-2009, 02:57 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by riironman View Post
i want to jump on the 6.5 but i use programs like sprint navigation , instant messaging (oz) and my favorite for the gym...C-ApiSRO and i thought alot of cabs that work on 6.1 dont work on 6.5.
Just install the programs, and there should be no problem using them, i have sprint navigation installed, and works great.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Everyone who is trying to use xboxmod manila, try installing this first, and then follow xboxmod directions to install his manila
http://www.myunspace.com/?d=0C07CE101
Gonna try now will report back
Old 04-26-2009, 03:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Devilstrider is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
You are correct, they are two different ROM version, I'm in accord with you, the mobile shell is not my cup of tea either, the user interface looks beautiful.....{lol}
Why did you not just post pics of the rom you were talking about. You misled a lot of people with that. Now i'm looking for another rom to use.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Am i seeing this right? installing a landscape clock will help in installing the rhodium manilla?????
Old 04-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: (April 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.3 CE OS 5.2.21043(Build 21043 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Why did you not just post pics of the rom you were talking about. You misled a lot of people with that. Now i'm looking for another rom to use.
Wow, wow, naw, naw, the ROM you want is in the other thread.. This is not the ROM that I had in my thread, there was no misleading info there.. If you read the thread, you will see numberous times that I said this is my own taste, come on man...{lol}

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development