View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: (April 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.3 CE OS 5.2.21043(Build 21043 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilstrider View Post
Why did you not just post pics of the rom you were talking about. You misled a lot of people with that. Now i'm looking for another rom to use.
Wow, wow, naw, naw, the ROM you want is in the other thread.. This is not the ROM that I had in my thread, there was no misleading info there.. If you read the thread, you will see numberous times that I said this is my own taste, come on man...{lol}