PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 02:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
After you install a custom Diamond ROM with Rhodium manila in it, then you can install my blue theme cab, and it will add my theme to your diamond.
Awesome. So that adds all the red stuff also??

I absolutely LOVE the red Rhodium setup, icons etc......

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Awesome. So that adds all the red stuff also??

I absolutely LOVE the red Rhodium setup, icons etc......

~John
Nope that will add the blue stuff, but i will make a new cab with the red files once i release the next ROM which im hoping for tomorrow if testing goes as planned.
Currently im only working on 6.1 version since i have 6.5 already set up just waiting on some new files from a friend.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO/TP2/Moment
Carrier: Sprint

DaddieDiesel is keeping up the good workDaddieDiesel is keeping up the good workDaddieDiesel is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to DaddieDiesel

Quote:
........once i release the next ROM which im hoping for tomorrow if testing goes as planned.
Currently im only working on 6.1 version since i have 6.5 already set up just waiting on some new files from a friend.
sweet cant wait to try the next flavor.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

ahawke01 is keeping up the good workahawke01 is keeping up the good work

I want to say that this is the best ROM yet. I have used alot of other TF3D2 ROM's off this site and others and this is by far the best I have used. It works really great with add on Cabs that allow me to edit it the way I want it and it is really fast and stable. I cannot wait to see how your next ROM runs and thanks for all your hard work. I have attempted to start building my own ROMS after playing with everyone elses and I have gathered alot of Cabs from all over to add to my own ROM but I just can not get it to run like this. After attempting to make my own I take my hat off to you for building such a great one.

Thanks Merdinh
Old 06-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Hears what the wm6.1 version will look like installed fresh.
Of course there will also be a Blue Addon, and a Full Red addon like the previouse red roms.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Hear is the Change Log for tomorrows release of Windows Mobile 6.1

JUNE12 2009

Merdin’s Windows Mobile Pro 6.5 version 4.6

· Updated to Build 21051
· Updated to CE OS 21051
· Updated opera Mobile to latest Build
· Updated Google Maps to Latest Build
· Added Facebook 1.0.0.7p
. Changed theme around to more black
. New RED THEME CAB CREATED
. Updated Drivers with latest from Rhodium
. UPdated incall screen tweak to latest version
. Added in GfxBoost
. Added in No2Chems nueGPS-Security
. Updated Phone Canvas
. Added incall curtain to prevent buttons from being pressed
. Added ScreenChange
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Re: (June 12, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.6 CE OS 5.2.21051(Build 21051 MerdinH)UC

First things first, Spacial Thanks goes out to BFL555, and jmorton10 for their donations, i really apprecite it guys, thanks again.

Site is updated with latest windows mobile 6.1 version ready for download.
The windows mobile 6.5 version will not be out for another few days since im still working on some things.

Enjoy www.jbawireless.com/ppc.htm
Old 06-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: (June 12, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.6 CE OS 5.2.21051(Build 21051 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
First things first, Spacial Thanks goes out to BFL555, and jmorton10 for their donations, i really apprecite it guys, thanks again.

Site is updated with latest windows mobile 6.1 version ready for download.
The windows mobile 6.5 version will not be out for another few days since im still working on some things.

Enjoy www.jbawireless.com/ppc.htm

Nice, I have been waiting for an upgrade to try out. Thanx Merdinh, your awesome!!!
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:52 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
Nice, I have been waiting for an upgrade to try out. Thanx Merdinh, your awesome!!!

No problem, enjoy

Now about the question on the new Visual Voicemail from verizon, i tried it out today, and could not get it to work on my sprint pro, the program would not launch at all just gives me errors, seems like its designed for Verizon only.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
No problem, enjoy

Now about the question on the new Visual Voicemail from verizon, i tried it out today, and could not get it to work on my sprint pro, the program would not launch at all just gives me errors, seems like its designed for Verizon only.

Downloaded now and flashing as I type. I also have sprint tp so I will try and let you know if it works on my end. Probably not but its worth a try

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development