PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 08:15 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (April 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.3 CE OS 5.2.21043(Build 21043 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBlu1 View Post
How can i change the dialer? I installed the black dialer cab and it didn't work. someone else asked this earlier but i didn't fully understand the answer given. thanks
If I am not mistaken there is an on-going issue with some of the other dialers and this build to where your ringer wont ring, so I guess merdinh cooked it this way so that we can have a ringer in the mean time. Also because of this the bluetooth icon wont show even though your bluetooth is on. Also I don't know about anyone else but when my bluetooth is on my data doesn't work, I remember this happening a few roms ago and was later fixed, just a heads up merdinh.

Edit: Assuming you are running 6.1

Old 04-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Rickvette

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
With SPB Mobile Shell 3.0, where in the settings can you keep Mobile Shell from starting after a soft-reset? I'm currently using the Windows Default 6.5 but after a soft-reset, it opens up Mobile Shell.
If you go into settings, then Spb mobile shell, then system, I think if you click Overiride start to no it should come up in 6.5.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

gunrunner25 is just getting started

If anyone is having problems in their text messaging with adding a receipient in the To: field, then use the smsfix.cab in the following thread. It makes the To: field work like it is supposed to.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...message&page=7
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint EVO
Carrier: sprint

lse4 is a n00b

is there a way i can lock the screen while im in a call so while i have it by my ear i dont click anything else? thanks
Old 04-27-2009, 11:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Tuffgong4 is keeping up the good workTuffgong4 is keeping up the good work

Build 21043 here but I want to uninstall s2U2 but I want the full screen slide to answer...if that is not possible, can I just turn everything off with s2U2 except the slide 2 answer full screen?
Old 04-27-2009, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ronblayze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularronblayze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularronblayze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey all, I just installed this ROM and everything is great...however, after installing the Fix, I noticed that my hardware keyboard no longer worked. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue, if so, what was the fix for it. Other than that, great ROM Merdin.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:33 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronblayze View Post
Hey all, I just installed this ROM and everything is great...however, after installing the Fix, I noticed that my hardware keyboard no longer worked. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue, if so, what was the fix for it. Other than that, great ROM Merdin.
If your hardware keyboard stopped working then your out of luck, thats just the poor quality of the keyboard htc made, thousands of us have experienced this already, just call sprint and have them replace your phone.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:34 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffgong4 View Post
Build 21043 here but I want to uninstall s2U2 but I want the full screen slide to answer...if that is not possible, can I just turn everything off with s2U2 except the slide 2 answer full screen?
go to start menu, programs, then go into the s2us folder, and then settings, and in there you can disable options you want and options you dont want.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ronblayze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularronblayze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularronblayze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

thanks for the quick reply merdin, only reason I asked was because my friend who just recently got his phone also installed this rom, and after applying the hot fix, also had a keyboard that no longer worked. But here's the thing, if we reinstall the rom without applying the hotfix, keyboard works. Looks like it might be related to the hotfix.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:49 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronblayze View Post
thanks for the quick reply merdin, only reason I asked was because my friend who just recently got his phone also installed this rom, and after applying the hot fix, also had a keyboard that no longer worked. But here's the thing, if we reinstall the rom without applying the hotfix, keyboard works. Looks like it might be related to the hotfix.
IF your talking about the hardware keyboard as in the slide out one and not the onscreen keyboard, i dont see a way that the fix can brake it, since it only contains image, and icon files.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development