View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 11:49 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (April 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.3 CE OS 5.2.21043(Build 21043 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronblayze View Post
thanks for the quick reply merdin, only reason I asked was because my friend who just recently got his phone also installed this rom, and after applying the hot fix, also had a keyboard that no longer worked. But here's the thing, if we reinstall the rom without applying the hotfix, keyboard works. Looks like it might be related to the hotfix.
IF your talking about the hardware keyboard as in the slide out one and not the onscreen keyboard, i dont see a way that the fix can brake it, since it only contains image, and icon files.