PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BPO22 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (April 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.2*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

tweety how long since no lag ? I want to know for sure it fixes it before I hard reset again. THANKS!
Old 04-13-2009, 04:19 PM
N00b

fletcherrc is a n00b
Re: (April 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.2*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
Network Service - look to see if Data Roaming option is listed.

that has three options that you can check: home only , standard (checked) and roaming only ...
Old 04-13-2009, 04:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2 Energy CookieTab ROM Running FrOyO
Carrier: Sprint

jihadi is becoming a great contributor

To those familiar with SPB Backup 2:

Can anyone instruct me on how I can restore applications, email accounts/settings and all settings such as power/backlight, ringer, etc? I want to upgrade my ROM to the new WM 6.5 ROM but want to backup/restore ONLY things I have set/added without having to run each cab, change every setting and setup all my email accounts again. For example, I want to be able to restore my weather database editor and the cities I have added, my email accounts, my background pic. and apps. that I have added and their settings (Spb Time 2, Sprint Navigation, Divx Player, etc) and the Core Player/YouTube quality upgrade that required a series of files being ran and settings being changed. Can I restore all this?

What boxes would I check (ex. Program files, application data, documents and settings and their sub folders) during backup/restore to keep all this the same but without messing with the Windows folder and without writing over apps. that are already on the ROM.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by jihadi; 04-13-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:17 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPO22 View Post
tweety how long since no lag ? I want to know for sure it fixes it before I hard reset again. THANKS!
well it's been since i posted and still no lag so it's doing good.

Old 04-13-2009, 05:51 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

This lag some are experiancing is wierd, im not having any of these issues, and i also rely on my email alot on the phone i use it almost every 5 minutes no problem.

1. Make sure you guys did a hard reset after flash.
2. Make sure you let the custimizations run fully before it resets by itself.
3. Perform if regular reset if above has been done.

Then if problem is still occuring please report the following.

1.What is the service provider name on the front of your phone.
2. what carrier are you using the phone with.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:57 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
This lag some are experiancing is wierd, im not having any of these issues, and i also rely on my email alot on the phone i use it almost every 5 minutes no problem.

1. Make sure you guys did a hard reset after flash.
2. Make sure you let the custimizations run fully before it resets by itself.
3. Perform if regular reset if above has been done.

Then if problem is still occuring please report the following.

1.What is the service provider name on the front of your phone.
2. what carrier are you using the phone with.
i always do the above 3 steps but i take it even further. i hard reset and pull battery out a couple times. but im lucky this time that after another hard reset, no more lag. btw, im on sprint with a sprint tp
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

If you are one of the 1000s of people who are tired of having your time go back an hour if you accidentally click the time on your home screen, then this tutorial is for you. What this will do is:
If you'll click your clock on the home screen, instead of taking you to your world clock(rolling your time back an hour), it will take you to gAlarm thus making your setting alarm easy too(and solving the time rolling back issue)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...231#post846231
Old 04-13-2009, 06:23 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
If you are one of the 1000s of people who are tired of having your time go back an hour if you accidentally click the time on your home screen, then this tutorial is for you. What this will do is:
If you'll click your clock on the home screen, instead of taking you to your world clock(rolling your time back an hour), it will take you to gAlarm thus making your setting alarm easy too(and solving the time rolling back issue)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...231#post846231

Problem with this is that i do not have GAlarm in this rom, so you would also have to install galarm before you install this.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:28 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Problem with this is that i do not have GAlarm in this rom, so you would also have to install galarm before you install this.
g alarm is freeware so everyone shouldnt have a problem. or simply install the disableworldclobk cab few pages back to map it to call history
Old 04-13-2009, 06:34 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
g alarm is freeware so everyone shouldnt have a problem. or simply install the disableworldclobk cab few pages back to map it to call history
The call history one would be a much better suggestion, since galarm has to be installed seperatly.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development