PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dj12345 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Many thanks Merdin. I bought a bunch of stuff from your store. Really appreciate all the time you put in!!
Old 03-29-2009, 06:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Yeah I'm going to try another rom.. I often switch between my wallpapers and this method is just too much of a pain.. 3 main things I do on my phone and this one breaks one of them.. make phone calls, watch videos (tcpmp), and change my wallpaper often.. so being that a critical function for me is broken I guess I may have to try one of the others
Old 03-29-2009, 06:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Phen0m is becoming a great contributor

Clear ram seems to be installed twice instead of clear temp/clear ram.

Also is there anyway to get the "programs" tab to become the start menu?
Old 03-29-2009, 07:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

blkr00t is keeping up the good workblkr00t is keeping up the good workblkr00t is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Yeah I'm going to try another rom.. I often switch between my wallpapers and this method is just too much of a pain.. 3 main things I do on my phone and this one breaks one of them.. make phone calls, watch videos (tcpmp), and change my wallpaper often.. so being that a critical function for me is broken I guess I may have to try one of the others
Are you serious right now?

It couldn't be simpler to change wallpapers with the diamond changer. Do you really want the chef to do EVERYTHING for you? Should you have no skin in the game at all?

Old 03-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkr00t View Post
Are you serious right now?

It couldn't be simpler to change wallpapers with the diamond changer. Do you really want the chef to do EVERYTHING for you? Should you have no skin in the game at all?
Yeah i didnt quite understand that either. You can change a walppaper in 4 clicks if you map it to your "menus" option. and that counts hitting the start and x out button. click, change now, done. If you change your wallpaper often, put all your wallpapers in a folder. bow.
Why would you want to go to settings, wallpapers, search the folder, apply. but whatever, its his phone.

I want a way to remove the curtain at the top. any body found that yet?

Or how bout a TF3D "2" conf tool? (theme changer)
Old 03-29-2009, 07:38 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Make sure it doesnt have Manila 2 in it.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:40 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phen0m View Post
Clear ram seems to be installed twice instead of clear temp/clear ram.

Also is there anyway to get the "programs" tab to become the start menu?

Nope one of them is the settings which is the CleanRam config, and the other Cleanram is the program, i used this to replace Clear temp because it does the same thing, but better.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

Ok I found a fix on the xda developers forum site.. says to disable manila than delete the htcphotopicker.exe but how the hell do I disable manila? Just disabling touch flo and rebooting does not work. It always tells me the htcphotopicker.exe file is in use in memory.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Nope one of them is the settings which is the CleanRam config, and the other Cleanram is the program, i used this to replace Clear temp because it does the same thing, but better.
Ok, call me an idiot but what does this do. i mean i can kinda read between the lines, but if youcould tell me in lemans terms what it does. i hit it, and it says "minor change". and what does the different levels do. it says for best performance level 2. performance of what.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:58 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
Ok, call me an idiot but what does this do. i mean i can kinda read between the lines, but if youcould tell me in lemans terms what it does. i hit it, and it says "minor change". and what does the different levels do. it says for best performance level 2. performance of what.

Cleanram is a program you should use about once a day on level 2, which cleans out the Ram aka memory with dead files such as ones system used to store temporary codes on, and cleanram just removes those files leaving you more memory, but you dont have to run it but at most once a day if you want, its not really a difference but cleans out, just like the Clean storage program.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development