PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by kessomatt View Post
Ok, so I confirmed this bug is in 4.0 also. If you type in a letter in the to field and it activates the contact suggestion window it will crash if you type in something that is not in your address book. I notice that the old suggestion method is popping up along with the new so maybe thats it. Does anyone know how to disable one of them?
Right now there is no fix for that yet with the new manila, but hopefully xboxmod will figure it out soon.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

blkr00t is keeping up the good workblkr00t is keeping up the good workblkr00t is keeping up the good work
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

MerdinH...

Love the ROM...my wife ran your 3.4 for a long time before I switched over to MIghtymike 4.15...3.4 was awesome...

I believe that this 4.1 is going to be a classic in my opinion like that one.

One thing that I noticed since I tried your 4.1 Blue first, opening up the \windows folder is about 2 seconds quicker on the blue than the red....This is not a bug nor a flaw mind you, just an observation...I think that you and Rstoyguy have really done a bang up job on both of your Rhodium ROMS....

Great job bro!!

Old 03-29-2009, 06:08 PM
Rickvette

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

MerdinH
Noob here. Just started reading and learning. I find all this quite amazing. I have noticed something and can't find any info on it. When I get a text message that should have a picture there's no picture - just the message. Verizon Touch Pro. What am I missing?
Old 03-29-2009, 06:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
I get the same thing here!
Originally Posted by Blaqdymun
I can not seem to get wallpaper Settings to work for me. Every time I try to set one I get this awful RED SCREEN (Merdin 4.1 Rom)

AS TOLD TO ME...
"Use the Diamond Background Changer posted a few pages back...works like a charm..."

"Create a folder called Wallpaper on your storage card, place your wallpaper(s) in there, click change now Works great for me"

Blaqdymun: I did this and it works flawlessly!

Old 03-29-2009, 06:13 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickvette View Post
MerdinH
Noob here. Just started reading and learning. I find all this quite amazing. I have noticed something and can't find any info on it. When I get a text message that should have a picture there's no picture - just the message. Verizon Touch Pro. What am I missing?
If you do not see the picture inside of the text message that contains it, then i believe you would have to install a verison arcsoft, but im not sure it the current acrsoft supports verizon, correct me if im wrong someone with verizon since i do not carry verizon, but check my second post on the first page under verizon i believe there should be something for verizon.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

background changer is the worst crap solution! I want to pick the wallpaper and be able to change it myself.. Background Changer is not an option it's total garbage.. I don't want a cycling wallpaper.. and I don't want to manually keep pressing.. change, exit out.. go back in change.. exit out to get the wallpaper I want to show at the time.. Is their no other real wallpaper option?
Old 03-29-2009, 06:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
background changer is the worst crap solution! I want to pick the wallpaper and be able to change it myself.. Background Changer is not an option it's total garbage.. I don't want a cycling wallpaper.. and I don't want to manually keep pressing.. change, exit out.. go back in change.. exit out to get the wallpaper I want to show at the time.. Is their no other real wallpaper option?
Well as posted earlier, there is no fix for the background.

You know if you just uncheck " change every" the wallpaper wont change.
Not to mention if you just create a folder with the "1" wallpaper in it, it has no choice to stay on that wallpaper. Its not a perfect fix, but it works.
and its the only option you have right now'

You could always use another rom.

Sorry if it didnt help you
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

blackbird69 is just getting started

In the weather app the alphabetical listing menu letters are stepping on each other. Is this intended or fixable?
Rickvette

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
If you do not see the picture inside of the text message that contains it, then i believe you would have to install a verison arcsoft, but im not sure it the current acrsoft supports verizon, correct me if im wrong someone with verizon since i do not carry verizon, but check my second post on the first page under verizon i believe there should be something for verizon.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! That fixed it. Great job!!!!
Old 03-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
Well as posted earlier, there is no fix for the background.

You know if you just uncheck " change every" the wallpaper wont change.
Not to mention if you just create a folder with the "1" wallpaper in it, it has no choice to stay on that wallpaper. Its not a perfect fix, but it works.
and its the only option you have right now'

You could always use another rom.

Sorry if it didnt help you
I didn't want a "changer" either so I placed ONE wallpaper int the folder & then Unchecked the Changer option. If it doesn't work for you, then remove it but, I now have my fav wallpaper showing & I'm ecstatic!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development