PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 10:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.0 with *Manila 2* (Build 21040 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
How about this, is anyone elses text messages getting delayed delivery? When my girl texts me it takes about 15 minutes for me to get it now instead of just a few seconds. It also takes quite a bit longer for her to receive my text messages as well. I flashed back to a couple of older roms and it worked perfectly but when using 4.0 it gets delayed. Any thoughts?
I have been texting all day and have not had any trouble with this. Also with the pic mail I ended up reinstalling arcsoft again and i have had no trouble since.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: palm pre
Carrier: sprint

milenkoben is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaguzzler View Post
I have been texting all day and have not had any trouble with this. Also with the pic mail I ended up reinstalling arcsoft again and i have had no trouble since.
i cant install arcsoft again, it says it doesnt have sufficient priviledges, which really doesnt matter now that i cant get my internet working again
Old 03-27-2009, 11:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by milenkoben View Post
i cant install arcsoft again, it says it doesnt have sufficient priviledges, which really doesnt matter now that i cant get my internet working again
Do a soft reset and install arcsoft first thing after. Arcsoft is probably active and that is why you are getting that message. Not sure about the internet do you have bluetooth turned off?
Old 03-27-2009, 11:18 PM
Lurker

milenkoben is a n00b

ok ill try that for the arcsoft install..... bluetooth is off, i did the ##3282# thing and reset that, and still cannot get it to connect
Old 03-27-2009, 11:24 PM
Lurker

milenkoben is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaguzzler View Post
Do a soft reset and install arcsoft first thing after. Arcsoft is probably active and that is why you are getting that message. Not sure about the internet do you have bluetooth turned off?
that worked for the arcsoft install, good call man. now i just need to get my data working.
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
ok ill try that for the arcsoft install..... bluetooth is off, i did the ##3282# thing and reset that, and still cannot get it to connect
If it still wont reconnect after hard reset i would just try to flash again or flash something else and try then flash back.
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
that worked for the arcsoft install, good call man. now i just need to get my data working.
Glad I could help.

Edit:Hmm seems I have 2 posts together must not have anything else to do this evening except watch basketball

Last edited by gorillaguzzler; 03-27-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

ahawke01 is keeping up the good workahawke01 is keeping up the good work
Smile

I love this Rom. It is by far the best ROM I have used on this site up to this point on the PRO. There are a few little tweeks that I would like to see. For some reason my web does not work while using this Rom when my bluetooth headset is connected to the device. I would also like to see the option of changing the bottom of the screens options to different tabs for quick launching programs instead of the options of Explorer and MCenter. I like these two programs but I would like to assign google maps and SMS or contacts down there but I can not figure out how to do it. I love that you can re order the slider on the menus.

Hands down this ROM is great and the Red looks wonderful. I am excited to see how the next version looks and performs and I would like to give a big thanks for all your hard work. This Rom is packed with more options than any other Rom and it is the fastest Ive used with this many options. Keep up the great work!!!!
Old 03-28-2009, 12:40 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahawke01 View Post
I love this Rom. It is by far the best ROM I have used on this site up to this point on the PRO. There are a few little tweeks that I would like to see. For some reason my web does not work while using this Rom when my bluetooth headset is connected to the device. I would also like to see the option of changing the bottom of the screens options to different tabs for quick launching programs instead of the options of Explorer and MCenter. I like these two programs but I would like to assign google maps and SMS or contacts down there but I can not figure out how to do it. I love that you can re order the slider on the menus.

Hands down this ROM is great and the Red looks wonderful. I am excited to see how the next version looks and performs and I would like to give a big thanks for all your hard work. This Rom is packed with more options than any other Rom and it is the fastest Ive used with this many options. Keep up the great work!!!!
Yeah, when bluetooth is on your internet won't work, it should be fixed in the next release.

Old 03-28-2009, 03:43 PM
Lurker

milenkoben is a n00b

Ok finally. This morning I flashed to Juicy 5, still didnt have internet. Flashed back to the stock sprint, still no internet. while on the stock sprint, used ##786# then chose reset, finally had internet on then, after that i flashed back to Merdins 4.0, finally had internet working on there again too and got arcsoft to install.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development