PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 12:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC PRO

shawn.pink is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 18, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.95 (Build 21032 Merdinh) [Red\Blue

thank you
Old 03-18-2009, 01:16 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (March 16, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.9 (Build 21038 Merdinh) [Red\Blue]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabmurillo View Post
Yup. I extracted to a folder on the PC but couldn't copy to Windows. So I copied to Storage Card and tried to copy using Resco explorer but wouldn't allow me either. Then tried to rename a file in Windows, which I could do using Resco, but the file was almost immediately replaced.

No biggie.
Hm wierd, upgrade to the new rom the red one is already up, and blue is uploading, and then try it on there, if it does not work then try using Total commander instead of resco.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:27 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Re: (March 18, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.95 (Build 21032 Merdinh) [Red\Blue

Ok blue version is up and ready for download

www.jbawireless.com/ppc.htm

Dont forget to hit thanks on the first page if you havent already.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Ok blue version is up and ready for download

www.jbawireless.com/ppc.htm

Dont forget to hit thanks on the first page if you havent already.
I have already so I am hitting thanks on last post.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

hodula1 is a n00b

Hi Merdinh, great ROM, thanks! I turned on wifi and now can't seem to turn it off. Every time I try to turn it off in comm manager, it comes right back on. Also, when I click on Menu -> Wi-Fi, I get a blank screen with as well as blank tabs on the bottom of the screen.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:15 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodula1 View Post
Hi Merdinh, great ROM, thanks! I turned on wifi and now can't seem to turn it off. Every time I try to turn it off in comm manager, it comes right back on.
go into settings, and you can turn it off in there.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:23 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Re: (March 16, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.9 (Build 21038 Merdinh) [Red\Blue]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Hears a preview of the new manila 2, ill be uploading a beta rom right so you guys can taste the new manila before its released.

please do not report any bugs on the beta rom, because all the manila bugs are already know.

Ok hear is the link for the Beta 2 manila ROm, it is in Blue instead of red, just easier to fix up for now, this is just a beta, so please do not report any bugs with the manila, they are all know already, just enjoy.
it has all the apps just like my original roms with the manila 2 on it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iywniz224gz
Old 03-18-2009, 02:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

hodula1 is a n00b

Thanks! That worked. Totally forgot about that.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:39 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Well im out, i have a long day today, post any errors you guys find in 3.95, and ill look into it, so we can iron everything out before version 4.0
Old 03-18-2009, 03:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 CDMA

dizbstretch is a n00b

man, you are one busy person, GREAT WORK man... I really do appreciate all the hard work you guys put into making this forum GREAT...

I notice that when you try to customize the programs that are in your Start Menu, you can't un-check Internet Explorer. It gives you a message: "Cannot move that item" & keeps that program check.

It might just be me, but if there is a route around it, please shine some light on this. Also I have a VGA version of Tele-Nav (non-sprint version) that has better graphic than the one you have (sprint version) posted for download if anyone wants to download that version instead. It is much cleaner & I can upload the file or you can search for it here at PCCGEEK or XDA-DEVELOPER forum... I forgot which forum I downloaded it from...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development