PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 05:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Hey Juggalo, have been using the latest version of your ROM for the past few days.. Loving it. Works great!
In the text messaging tab of the tf3d, I see that there is a zoom in and zoom out button. I find myself having to press the zoom out button twice everytime to read the message. Is there a way to decrease the default font size.

Looking forward for your reply.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by facethefear View Post
Not that I am doubting this ROM or anything... but is the tethering patch pre applied on this ROM... cuz when I connect it to my PC I get a prompt of

ACTIVE SYNC
DISK DRIVE
INTERNET SHARING
Whenever I connect my TP to my PC, I get that prompt on my TP as well. Using Juggalo's Sprint ROM v.07

I've also noticed that sometimes when I tap on the HTC task manager, none of the programs I know are open are listed. Sometimes the task manager is blank when I know for sure that there are open programs. Also, sometimes the "X" will appear along with the down arrow that's there at the same time.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
Hey Juggalo, have been using the latest version of your ROM for the past few days.. Loving it. Works great!
In the text messaging tab of the tf3d, I see that there is a zoom in and zoom out button. I find myself having to press the zoom out button twice everytime to read the message. Is there a way to decrease the default font size.

Looking forward for your reply.
Settings/System/Screen - the last tab sets the default font size. On any ROM, stock or cooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
Originally Posted by facethefear View Post
Not that I am doubting this ROM or anything... but is the tethering patch pre applied on this ROM... cuz when I connect it to my PC I get a prompt of

ACTIVE SYNC
DISK DRIVE
INTERNET SHARING

Whenever I connect my TP to my PC, I get that prompt on my TP as well. Using Juggalo's Sprint ROM v.07
It's pre-applied. Connecting a TP to the PC will always bring up that screen however, and chefs will change your availble options

Did I help? The is down to the right

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

houdini is keeping up the good workhoudini is keeping up the good work

Damn, had the dreaded overnight charge freeze to wake up to this morning. This sux. I thought that problem was long gone as this is the first time it has happened since using your roms. I'm on .08B.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ajskhan is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by markv723 View Post
I tried making an emergency call this evening and the phone did nothing (didn't even dial) . I had to perform a soft-reset and call the police via a local phone number.

This is not the first time, I witnessed a rather brutal crash (occurred 15 feet away from my car) last week and the phone did nothing upon attempting to dial 911.

I know it's not a matter of coverage as Fort Lauderdale in general gets great reception.

Any thoughts?

-Mark V.
I just tried making a call and it went through fine.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

fallen is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipup View Post
Haha, thanks a lot for the suggestion. Unfortunately I have the exact same problems.

If someone could provide an alternate download link that'd be great!

Really sorry for clogging up the thread with this, I's just really like to try this RPM out.

- Kipup
i had those same issues, dont know why i cant connect to the ftp side anymore, i used to be able to without any problems, what i did was just download to my phone then do the install.

Jose
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Damn, had the dreaded overnight charge freeze to wake up to this morning. This sux. I thought that problem was long gone as this is the first time it has happened since using your roms. I'm on .08B.
Same thing happened to me too... Set my alarm using G-alarm, put my phone on charging and went to bed. When I woke up, I don't see the taskbar on the top and the alarm didn't go off... This is the second night in the row that this happened.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:34 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

JUGGALO!!! I flashed your new version of Sprint, and for no reason, the phone sometimes goes to sleep and does not want to wake up at all. This happens several times a day. I have to do a soft reset to get it back up and running. Has this happen to other people here??

The only thing installed extra is Arcsoft MMS. Everything else is working very good.

Thanx in advance!!

Old 01-25-2009, 04:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Gargamel301 is a n00b

Quick question, I just got a new touch pro, but I have not done the esn swap yet from my previous phone. If I flash the pro with this Rom before I do my esn swap will it effect anything when I do swap from my old phone?
Old 01-25-2009, 05:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
Settings/System/Screen - the last tab sets the default font size. On any ROM, stock or cooked
Changing font size there only changes the font size of windows (so, it would change the size of text while I am typing a text message, for instance)
My question to juggalo is how to change the default size of the text in the text messaging tab of TouchFlo3D...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development