View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 10:11 AM
Wunder
Regular 'Geeker

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
Hey Juggalo, have been using the latest version of your ROM for the past few days.. Loving it. Works great!
In the text messaging tab of the tf3d, I see that there is a zoom in and zoom out button. I find myself having to press the zoom out button twice everytime to read the message. Is there a way to decrease the default font size.

Looking forward for your reply.
Settings/System/Screen - the last tab sets the default font size. On any ROM, stock or cooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
Originally Posted by facethefear View Post
Not that I am doubting this ROM or anything... but is the tethering patch pre applied on this ROM... cuz when I connect it to my PC I get a prompt of

ACTIVE SYNC
DISK DRIVE
INTERNET SHARING

Whenever I connect my TP to my PC, I get that prompt on my TP as well. Using Juggalo's Sprint ROM v.07
It's pre-applied. Connecting a TP to the PC will always bring up that screen however, and chefs will change your availble options

Did I help? The is down to the right

This post has been thanked 1 times.