PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 10:54 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Juggs just wanted to say I have jumped on the Juggs ROM train.....I have been flashing and cooking for quite sometime and I have to say when you cook one up it is by far the best I have had.....especially when it comes to bugs and broken stuff....I have tried your last 2 versions and I am on the latest release.....the smoothness, stability and speed is outstanding work on your ROM's....the fact that I am way to busy with work to cook my own I will be sticking with yours.....keep up the great work and I will be donating when I get a free minute.......again thank you!!!
Old 01-24-2009, 11:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

unitmonster is just getting started
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Hi,

the link you posted in this message doesn't appear to have the full web address embedded within it. You want this entire address below...

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Users/Jug...B%20Sprint.rar

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipup View Post
Open in FTP:
"425 Unable to build data connection: Software caused connection abort : /Raphael/Users/Juggalo_X/ROM//Raphael/Users/Juggalo_X/ROM File does not exist."

Click on Link:

"Index of ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Users/Juggalo_X/ROM/Juggalo TP ROM V0.08B Sprint.rar/"
Page says it is done loading and no file is displayed.

Right Click >> Save as:
"C:\Users\\Desktop\Juggalo TP ROM V0.08B Sprint.rar could not be saved, because the source file could not be read."

Haha, so now that we've established that it works for other people, just not my comp, does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to avoid getting these error messages?

If anyone could point me to another link that'd be awesome.

I appreciate the help,
- Kipup
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Kipup is a n00b

Haha, thanks a lot for the suggestion. Unfortunately I have the exact same problems.

If someone could provide an alternate download link that'd be great!

Really sorry for clogging up the thread with this, I's just really like to try this RPM out.

- Kipup
Old 01-24-2009, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

illwafer is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to illwafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipup View Post
Haha, thanks a lot for the suggestion. Unfortunately I have the exact same problems. ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Users/Jug...B%20Sprint.rar

If someone could provide an alternate download link that'd be great!

Really sorry for clogging up the thread with this, I's just really like to try this RPM out.

- Kipup
Kipup,

1. Put %20 for each space in the url.
ie: Juggalo_X/ROM/Juggalo%20TP%20ROM%20V0.08B%20Sprint.rar

2. Get a new browser.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

facethefear is a n00b

Not that I am doubting this ROM or anything... but is the tethering patch pre applied on this ROM... cuz when I connect it to my PC I get a prompt of

ACTIVE SYNC
DISK DRIVE
INTERNET SHARING...

or do I need to do the reg hack to make sure that I dont get charged for the phone as modem service. Because I used the Internet Sharing option to find out if it was connecting the phone and my computer did pull up a IP but I did not access any websites or anything. And then when I looked at the registery I did not see any changed value that would force the phone to tether..

Like deleting the Isext.dll name in the reg entry for Internet Sharing and changing the connection name and all that... So I was just curious if I am gonna be seeing a 39dollar charge on my bill next month???
Old 01-25-2009, 01:42 AM
Lurker

2K4EVOVIII is a n00b

This is my first ROM and so far so good. I do have a couple problems and didnt know if its something im doing or what.

1) When i turn on wireless mode and select the network and password it accepts and connects. I then go back to HOME screen and its off. When i go back to Wireless Connections it says that it is OFF again. Not sure why its doing that.

2) There is a sprint app i would like in post #3. I downloaded it but i dont know how to install it. Normally i would just transfer it to my phone and then run the setup and off it went. But now for whatever reason all the setup files are associated with Opera and all it does it open a Opera page.

Any help? Thanks for your time
Chris
Old 01-25-2009, 03:15 AM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K4EVOVIII View Post
This is my first ROM and so far so good. I do have a couple problems and didnt know if its something im doing or what.

1) When i turn on wireless mode and select the network and password it accepts and connects. I then go back to HOME screen and its off. When i go back to Wireless Connections it says that it is OFF again. Not sure why its doing that.

Don't know why it is doing this.....

2) There is a sprint app i would like in post #3. I downloaded it but i dont know how to install it. Normally i would just transfer it to my phone and then run the setup and off it went. But now for whatever reason all the setup files are associated with Opera and all it does it open a Opera page.

Any help? Thanks for your time
Chris
Which app.....they should all be cab files.....jsut open file explore and click it....if it is an exe just copy/move it to the start menu/programs folder
Old 01-25-2009, 03:19 AM
ACSyndicate.net

Ok beer (pun intended) with me I have had a few to many Juggs but I just noticed my weather is not updating nor does it show any of my cites that I had added....I did use the weather data base a few days ago I just noticed it tonight...man I am drunk as heck...I hope this shiz make sense

EDIT: By the way I hope the answer above makes any sense....I am going to bed now
Old 01-25-2009, 03:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

markv723 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancrosoft View Post
Possible issue:

I had to call 911 yesterday and it seemed like the phone did not exit from emergency mode properly. I was forced to reset the phone to make a call to a number other than 911.... Anyone else have this issue?

I tried making an emergency call this evening and the phone did nothing (didn't even dial) . I had to perform a soft-reset and call the police via a local phone number.

This is not the first time, I witnessed a rather brutal crash (occurred 15 feet away from my car) last week and the phone did nothing upon attempting to dial 911.

I know it's not a matter of coverage as Fort Lauderdale in general gets great reception.

Any thoughts?

-Mark V.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:57 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Juggs just wanted to say I have jumped on the Juggs ROM train.....I have been flashing and cooking for quite sometime and I have to say when you cook one up it is by far the best I have had.....especially when it comes to bugs and broken stuff....I have tried your last 2 versions and I am on the latest release.....the smoothness, stability and speed is outstanding work on your ROM's....the fact that I am way to busy with work to cook my own I will be sticking with yours.....keep up the great work and I will be donating when I get a free minute.......again thank you!!!
Thats for sure. The reception is great with this rom why is that?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development