PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800
Carrier: Sprint

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.03B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
can we verify sprint software is working as it should?
I haven't found anything yet

Only thing I'm confused on is the listing on the first post about new task manager thing.
Is this an update to the built in task manager? or is this a separate program, because it is not in the program list.

The only thing I have problems with is just standard workings of the TF3D stuff, like the sliding out and having it switch to the landscape TF3D. Which isn't juggalo's fault.

Only suggestions I have is to add the background to all the tabs again, and to enable the mode of operations page for the phone settings.
Its currently the only tweak that I have to do with the rom.

I really wish sprint would release some sorta manila customization stuff for the tf3d. To change tabs, or edit tabs or what not.
I tried one, but i found it was just for looks, not for functionality. Which dissapointed me. Waiting for advanced config update. 3.3 doesn't work well yet with TP.

Good work juggalo. I shall post about it on my websight soon when I post up a Touch Pro review!

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro
Old 01-12-2009, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

latinsbest is keeping up the good worklatinsbest is keeping up the good work
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.03B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Hello guys, today my phone presented a new sympton... I have been reading the forum to see if any one has had a fix or a way to have the phone not add the area code to 800 numbers... for example if I click on a 800 number it would dial as this 222-1-800-123-4567 and now its replcaing the names of my contacts with sprint operator... Yesterday I got a call... Very unusual... Phone said Sprint Operator and it was a buddy... Today I made another call, clicked on a name and when I looked at phone it said I was dialing to directory assistance... I erased all names and ran PIM program, names are correct but phone continues changing them
Old 01-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
I haven't found anything yet

Only thing I'm confused on is the listing on the first post about new task manager thing.
Is this an update to the built in task manager? or is this a separate program, because it is not in the program list.

The only thing I have problems with is just standard workings of the TF3D stuff, like the sliding out and having it switch to the landscape TF3D. Which isn't juggalo's fault.

Only suggestions I have is to add the background to all the tabs again, and to enable the mode of operations page for the phone settings.
Its currently the only tweak that I have to do with the rom.

I really wish sprint would release some sorta manila customization stuff for the tf3d. To change tabs, or edit tabs or what not.
I tried one, but i found it was just for looks, not for functionality. Which dissapointed me. Waiting for advanced config update. 3.3 doesn't work well yet with TP.

Good work juggalo. I shall post about it on my websight soon when I post up a Touch Pro review!
i dont think ive used the phone operators tweak before whats the reg edit?

also the background on all tabs i have removed as it damaged the all applications shortcut in tf3d landscape.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-12-2009, 03:00 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

ive fixed the quick gps shortcut issue and also have an updatedversion of opera from the lates official leaked diamond rom. ive added java script to it and have it set up for hte pro as the UA Prof.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

Has anyone else had this problem sometimes my texts come to my picmail inbox ???

Old 01-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
Has anyone else had this problem sometimes my texts come to my picmail inbox ???
that would be a sprint issue and it not flagging the MMS correctly.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
So Juggs any hope of getting that updated manila with landscape cab???
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 01-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

Quote:
Thanks for the quick answer
Old 01-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
So Juggs any hope of getting that updated manila with landscape cab???
its in the thread here some where called V1.0
Old 01-12-2009, 04:48 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
its in the thread here some where called V1.0
is this the new one with the little bit of green fixed....or is it the same one you orginally released???

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development