PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [1-06-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

86088 KB. Is that the size of the Telus ROM Juggalo? If so, I'm d/ling now

(well, I haven't seen it increasing, so I'm assuming it's done, mwaha)
Old 01-06-2009, 01:26 PM
Retired Staff
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [1-06-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
86088 KB. Is that the size of the Telus ROM Juggalo? If so, I'm d/ling now

(well, I haven't seen it increasing, so I'm assuming it's done, mwaha)
yes it should be done, stupid ppcgeeks ftp errors every time a file finishes so im downloading now to make sure its not corrupt but have at er.

let me know what you think of the new manila and phone canvas.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-06-2009, 02:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsung moment
Carrier: sprint

shakuyi is keeping up the good workshakuyi is keeping up the good work
Re: [12-17-08] Juggalo TP ROM v0.05B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Sprint Users, Please install this D3D driver to see if it fixes your Sprint TV and MMS issue.

Also here is my Custom manila, install and enjoy, also if you choose to use it in your own work. Don't just take it please ask. it took me allot of work and time to get this manila perfect. Remember who Made it and give credit where its due. I don't mind sharing at all, i don't like giving free rides on my coat tails though. So if your looking for your 5 min of fame, then steal some one elses work

driver works like a champ! sprint tv is back up no more error!
Old 01-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
It has all my lil extras in it, and i customized the manila landscape as well.
Jug, do we need to uninstall the TF3D landscape that you released yesterday before installing the one you released today? I'm also doing the drivers now. Will let you know how it goes.

tsp
Old 01-06-2009, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

1970mueller is becoming a great contributor
Re: [12-17-08] Juggalo TP ROM v0.05B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakuyi View Post

wow, great news!!!! Can't wait till Jug can wrap it all up for us Sprint freaks. Sweet Rom, number one on my list so far
Old 01-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakuyi View Post
can you try MMS too? and god i love it when im right with out even testing lol

Last edited by Mr. X; 01-06-2009 at 02:18 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:16 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Sprint Users, Please install this D3D driver to see if it fixes your Sprint TV and MMS issue.

Also here is my Custom manila, install and enjoy, also if you choose to use it in your own work. Don't just take it please ask. it took me allot of work and time to get this manila perfect. Remember who Made it and give credit where its due. I don't mind sharing at all, i don't like giving free rides on my coat tails though. So if your looking for your 5 min of fame, then steal some one elses work

Are the drivers in this post the same as the one released in the Opera thhread? Are these more updated and will they work with the Opera cab and flash?

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 01-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Jug, do we need to uninstall the TF3D landscape that you released yesterday before installing the one you released today? I'm also doing the drivers now. Will let you know how it goes.

tsp
nah just install overtop

either or will work
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
Are the drivers in this post the same as the one released in the Opera thhread? Are these more updated and will they work with the Opera cab and flash?
no the ones included in the rom or from the opera thread, and dont work with sprint tv.

the patch i posted is to revert back to the other drivers so sprint tv works
Old 01-06-2009, 02:22 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
no the ones included in the rom or from the opera thread, and dont work with sprint tv.

the patch i posted is to revert back to the other drivers so sprint tv works
So this is just a patch.
Will you be including this patch and the landscape manilla in your next rrelease of Sprint rom?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development