PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 05:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Waiting to upgrade until WP7 drops
Carrier: VZW

livinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinxtreme2114 View Post
***Updated***

Here is another fix I've made, this time to the Lockscreen button. By default it has a blue-ish color to it when you press it to unlock. And if you try to install the newer Dusk theme pack it just turns it to silver. To me it doesn't go along with the rest of the Dusk theme so I made a quick fix that will change the color to a matching green color.

I also included the Green Dusk background for you guys too. It goes really well with the button color. If you don't like it, just choose whatever background you prefer. Enjoy

***Updated***

I updated the cab file so all should install fine.

The file has been updated so its promised to install now. I made the mistake of saving it as the wrong type of cab for our devices lol. Good to go now.

Flash yours and see the difference.
If I've helped you in any way, Please remember to hit the Thanks button.

Last edited by livinxtreme2114; 01-07-2010 at 06:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Waiting to upgrade until WP7 drops
Carrier: VZW

livinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

I've been getting messages asking to post the Dusk backgrounds seperately so here they are. Just right click and save as.

This is the modified background that will border the outline of manila. The manila port is still expecting any image to be 696 x 480 so simply resizing the original to vga resolution wouldn't work because it would stretch, causing it to be misaligned. I had to adjust the borders themselves to our vga resolution, while leaving the long black space at the bottom to account for the rest.

And because the manila background will not align with the WM homescreen, start menu background etc, here is the image for that.

And just incase they decide to quit hosting my images, which seems to happen quite often lol, here's the rar file containing them.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Dusk Backgrounds.rar (509.1 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by livinxtreme2114; 01-07-2010 at 06:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC hero
Carrier: Sprint

Never4saken is keeping up the good workNever4saken is keeping up the good work

Absolutely wonderfully made.

I need help man, I am a total ROM Junkie.
...anyone know where I can find an RA (ROM Anonymous) meeting?
Old 01-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Well, yes. it's #777 and it does it automatically, I don't dial anything. But every once in a while it comes up with the warning about connecting. I am not sure what it means, as far as I am concerned it may just be a problem with reception. Maybe the stock ROM does the same, but doesn't give a warning? I like these custom ROMs, but I am not leaving USCC to stop these errors, I'll just keep searching for a Chef who has a USCC phone. I like my plan, 99.99% of all the calls we receive on the 2 phones we have are incoming. So they are all free, we use maybe 300 minutes of our 700 a month. (120 of those minutes was talking to HP support) So when this contract expires, I will probably go down to a 400 minute plan and save some cash.
Just an FYI I am with USCC and drive 500 miles a day and can tell you like clockwork were I am going to get the 777 error. It has to do with roaming and signal and if your on ussc system or one of its partnerships. I have had the same issues with almost all custom rom. The solution for me is easy, just throw the phone into flight mode for a few seconds and then back on and its good to go. Hope this helps.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dacib is a n00b

Don't mean to rush you but what is the status with the new build? I am getting impatient.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacib View Post
Don't mean to rush you but what is the status with the new build? I am getting impatient.
Don't rush him, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

-MM
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:04 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacib View Post
Be cool Man, be cool

Read back about 10 or 11 posts, ahuskins said he's putting on the final touches.

Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week since people keep asking "Are we there yet, are we there yet?"
jk-he wouldn't do that

Chefs don't owe us jack. Awesome ones like ahuskins are kind enough to keep us in da loop and constantly update and give us the latest and the greatest.

So hang in there Friend, I'm fiending too.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

yea, ahuskins should know i'm not being completely serious here, but hey HE started it!! two mentions of new roms, you cant expect people not to be anxious, hell i think that was his goal! lol
Old 01-07-2010, 11:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dacib is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Be cool Man, be cool

Read back about 10 or 11 posts, ahuskins said he's putting on the final touches.

Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week since people keep asking "Are we there yet, are we there yet?"
jk-he wouldn't do that

Chefs don't owe us jack. Awesome ones like ahuskins are kind enough to keep us in da loop and constantly update and give us the latest and the greatest.

So hang in there Friend, I'm fiending too.
I meant no disrespect. If I offended anyone I apologize!

I am just itching to flash the new build and that's because he is the best of the best and indeed he does miracles.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: all of them
Carrier: sprint

nextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDawg View Post
That wouldn't solve the problem. I guess the best thing is to just enjoy the glorious turd app. There are sometimes that swype and sms-chat take turns swapping thug love and it ends up as jacked up as a 30 year old on their first date.

@Snoop.. LOL... Reminds Me Of The story of Gangstaliciuos.... "You got that thuggin love ... oohhhh" LOL.

I'm gonna have to check his rom out... was really just passin through to try and get some Ideas and WOW. But I'm really not a fan of the max manila thing... Still BEAUTIFUL ROMS MAN!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3